The stolen bride

Racheline: I don't own anything unless I said so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on 2 is better than 1...
Katherine's POV
I let out a sigh of relief when Doflamingo stopped me from shooting a certain red haired guy. I have to act merciless and cold hearted to everyone except Doflamingo in order for my plan to work.

I don't like unnecessary deaths as much as possible, so killing someone who did nothing wrong is a total nu-uh!

Why did I agree to this again?

Oh yea! So I can finally get rid of the strongest boss and his firm then finally rise to the throne so I can be the next strongest!

Man I sound so evil. But he is evil too and in order to defeat an evil enemy I need to be more evil.
~~~~
Katherine's POV
The most dreadful day has come. My wedding day, ugh. I have to put my lips on that fucktard's filthy ones.

I have to remind myself every second why I have to do this so I won't ran away. And here we go.

Wedding bells started ringing...

Musicians started playing...

I started walking down the aisle...

The priest started saying shits...

The door exploded and I see Law and Luffy with his crew..............
..............wait what!?

"I invited them to attend our wedding, not ruin it." Doflamingo seethed through his gritted teeth. The visitors started running away while Doflamingo's family tries to hold back the intruders.

"You shouldn't have invited them doffy." I stated, frowning along. Although I was relieved that I wasn't going to kiss him. yuck!

"Shouldn't we leave or something?" I asked, since we are basically standing here watching the fight.

"Nah, the family is strong. After they finished them off we'll resume and I also want to watch." He says.

"Oh ok, I'll just go wait in a room here in the church while waiting." I said and went to find a room, I found an empty room in less than a minute and went in, there was a window so I can faintly here the noise outside, I stared at the ceiling thinking about my plan.

Kid's POV
Law, Luffy and his crew manage to distract the 'family' while my crew and Law's crew would kidnap Katherine.

'Kid-ya, Katherine-ya left Doflamingo's side, I think she went somewhere in the church. Find a way to get in without being noticed' I heard Law's voice says in my ear piece.

"Got it!" I replied I glanced up the church and saw a window, I gathered up all the metal I can get and got up the window. I saw Katherine staring into space, she didn't even notice me opening the window, until I made a loud creaking sound the moment I step in. Her eyes widen and she opened her mouth. I'm guessing she was gonna shout so before a sound could escape her lips I covered her mouth and jump out the window.

"Law I got her!" I spoke over the mic that is attached to the ear piece thingy.

'Good! Let's go!' Law replied. Katherine was squirming trying to get away from me causing me to drop her, luckily we weren't too high from the ground.

"Why the hell are you all here!?" She yelled at me.

"Well everyone suspects that you're Mizuki" I said bluntly, she crossed her arms rolled her eyes.

"I'm not your shitty sister!" She said glaring at me. After she said that Law was flung across us, he crashed on a pile of rubble. Katherine had a look of worry and fear.

"Leave" she said plainly, I was snout to grab her but she pushed me away.

"I said leave! Take Law and the rest with you!" She yelled, her voice slightly cracking.

"We're not leaving without you Mizuki!" I said going against her again.

"Fuck your shit! Float!" She yelled lifting both her hands in an upward motion, my crew, Law's crew and Luffy's floated immediately.

"Don't ever come back for me! Throw!" She struggled a bit but manage to throw us somewhere far away, but instead of crashing we all landed gently.

"She lost her cool and blew her own cover, stubborn ass." I said to no one in particular, I let out a big huff before standing up and helping with the injured people.

~time skip~
So now we're all back to square 1, and back to the very first question.

Where is Mizuki now?

"We have no choice but to kill that bastartd Doflamingo" I hissed.

"Kid-ya is right we can't get to Mizuki unless we kill that bastard."

"So what's the plan? We obviously need to ambush them." Zoro said.

"We'll visit Mingo's place and take Mizuki! I'll go ask Hancock if she wants to join. It would be fun! Shishishi" Luffy said grinning from ear to ear.

"Luffy we can't just barge in!!" Usopp complains.

"Sure we can!" Luffy said determined to get the plan into action.

"We'll get killed if there's no plan!" Nami complains, Luffy frowns and crossed his arms. I look at Law and raised a brow, he shrugs so we just waited for Luffy to explain. Hopefully he have something in mind.

"That's why I'm bringing Hancock" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

" Are you saying your girlfriend is some kind of a secret weapon?" I asked him, he grins and nods his head vigorously.

"Maybe Luffy-ya is right for once. We can use Hancock-ya's melo-melo fruit to stone all those weak willed enemies. Leaving us with the main enemies" Law explains what Luffy was getting at. We all nod in satisfaction.

"The plan is going to be different now, we will all focus on defeating Doflamingo." I said finishing the plan.

"I will be the one to kick Mingo's ass!!!" Luffy yells with his fist pumping in the air.
---------------------------------------------------
I posted early cuz idk when the wifi will fail me again. Plus I woke up at 3:10 am idk why. Which reminds me ghost readers please vote. (;—;)