Boss again

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel: This isn't the end yet haha
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mizuki's POV

"Ok! Then that means you can start your work now!" Kid announced happily. I raised a brow at him.

"What work?" I asked.

"Kid, I don't think she's ready for that. She doesn't really remember everything." Law stated. I gave my brother a nod and he rolled his eyes.

"She'll be fine, she's Mizuki. The strongest boss of the strongest assassin firm!" He announced, my eyes widen in surprised.

"I'm a what!?" I yelled at my brother.

"You just want to escape your responsibility since you took over the firm while Mizuki-ya was unconscious." Law snapped grinning widely when Kid glared at him.

"Chill sis. Don't get your panties twisted. I just said your an assassin and a boss and don't forget the strongest too." My brother just said. I looked back at Law just to make sure my brother isn't bluffing. Much to my dismay he nodded and I frowned.

"Let's just get this done. How hard can it be." I grumble.

*time skip*
The first thing that happened the moment I stepped inside a quite familiar building was being greeted by my fellow assassins who are my subordinates. I smiled and thank them as they welcome me back already calling me 'boss' even though I don't even remember anything about my career.

Law made me agree to let him come, although I told him to stay since he still wasn't finish with his shift at the clinic but Chopper offered to take over, so now he stood beside me completed scowling at every male assassins who hugged me longer than it was suppose to.

Of course they would just laugh it off and I would tease Law about being jealous, he grumbles and I would just giggle at his response. Alas we arrived at a familiar door, and I just stood in front of it, hand outstretched to turn the knob.

"Go ahead Mizuki this is after all your very own demonic liar." Kid teased and I shot him a glare, Law painfully jabbed his sides with his elbow before focusing back to the door. With a deep breath I turn the knob and walked inside, my breath hitched against my throat as I reveled at the delicate furnishings of the room. Memories came flooding to my head and a ghost of a smile appeared on my lips.

"Hmm. Not bad." I commented to no one in particular, in the middle of the room is a fancy desk I assume my table. I walked towards it and sat down on the comfy chair.

"You look like your enjoying yourself." a deep voice said from the door. The three of us turn to look at my father leaning against the door frame.

"Surprisingly I am. Although I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." I answered back, he glanced at my brother and both of them grinned, I became nervous when my father snapped his fingers and Kid made his way over my table.

He opened a drawer and took a out bundles of papers and I frowned as I realized what I'm suppose to do.

"Well first things first. Paperwork you have to approve." Kid said grinning at me while he dropped stacks of papers on my desk.

"Oh come on. Seriously?!" I whined. He shrugs and I can hear Law chuckling from the background.

"This is what you need to do as a boss Mizuki~" My father chimed happily.

"Well I don't wanna be boss anymore." I said getting of the comfy chair and stoping towards the exit.

"Too bad you already are since you did sign the blood contract. So you have no choice." Kid countered waving a piece of paper that is smeared by blood. I must've signed that before.

"Fine, The firm would go downhill if you're the boss anyway." I teased, Kid glared at me and made his way towards me.

"Why you-!" He was cut off when dad started dragging him out before shutting the door leaving me and Law alone.

I sighed and plopped down on the comfy chair. As I scan through the papers I for some reason find it easy to do.

"Hey Law, do you think I'll get my memories back?" I asked all of a sudden as I continue my work.

"Maybe. I hope you do though, we had a lot of good memories." He replied as he wrapped his arms around my neck from behind and buries his face on my now shortened white hair.

"I like your hair when it was still blue." His muffled voice vibrated from behind. Unconsciously I tilted my head thinking.

"I had blue hair? I thought Kid was my brother?" I asked him, he lifted his head from my hair and leans on the side of my desk.

"Long story, you told me before that you had an small accident nothing too harmful with your experiment on devil fruits. The fruit was blue and it exploded on your face somehow turning your hair and eyes to blue, also giving you fruit powers" He explained, I small flash of memory came into my mind show casing a trail of blue hair, animals, and something else that floats.

"Oi. Mizuki!" Law called out snapping his fingers in front of me, I blinked and grinned. Focusing on the flash of memory I had I picture myself as a wolf.

Once I felt the change in my body Law had a surprise look on him. Although he seems to hide it.

"I did it. Uwah I remembered!" I cheered while grinning, looking down at my paws I trotted around Law.

"Interesting" he commented softly, I thought of another animal again and shifted into a panther.

"This is so cool, lemme try again!" I said excitedly, Law shook his head and cupped my face with both of his large hands.

"Your going to exhaust yourself Mizuki-ya, go lay on the sofa first." He ordered sternly. I licked his face and he lets go of me as I shift to yet another animal.

And shifted again

And again

And finally got tired of shifting so I changed back to my human form and plopped myself to the sofa. I heard Law clicked his tongue as he adjusted my position for me because I was to tired to do it myself.

"See I told you so, never question a doctor who is concerned about your health. Especially when that doctor is your boyfriend." He scolded and I hummed in reply. I felt the sofa sink in so I assumed he sat down.

"I'm sleepy...good night Law...I love you..."

Law's POV

I sigh tiredly as Mizuki-ya fell asleep, with my left hand inside my pocket, I fiddle with the small box inside.

"I love you to Mizuki. Please remember soon, I need to tell you something important..."