I'm glad?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racheline: ugh I'm so lazy today, I wish the words coming from my brain would just type itself. ughh I wanna say sorry for any Luffy fans out their. T-T soowy! and I don't own the pic. below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mizuki's POV

"I have to go Mizuki. You need to talk to them about that." Kid whispered behind me.

"yeah I know"

Kid went somewhere leaving both of the boys with me, I don't know why but I feel kinda awkward. I have a question for them but, I'm kinda afraid of the answer. Sure we acted like normal back at the firm but that is because they missed me. I sucked in a breath and let out a sigh.

"I have a question for both of you, and I need an honest answer..." I trailed off, they both turn to me signalling me to continue.

"Have you both uhh...move....on?" I asked looking at both of them, I think I saw Luffy flinched a bit while Law had widen eyes. I guess they had move on judging from their reactions. I knew this was bound to happen, so I was prepared, I guess this was the reason Kid left too.

"Y-yeah I did..." Luffy mumbled, but I still heard it. I gave him a bright smile. Was I hurt? No. I don't know why I wasn't hurt. Maybe because Luffy looked like a brother to me back then. That means I wasn't serious with him. I'm glad he did move on, I didn't deserve his love . I looked at Law waiting for him to respond.

"Not...really..." I heard him say. I nodded my head and smiled. I was shocked to be honest I mean I was prepared for the negative results and suddenly it didn't came, I guess you can say I wasn't prepared for the positive outcome.

"hmm, that's good I guess" I blurted out loud.

"So what's her name Luffy?" I asked in a very cheerful voice. He blinked in surprise.

"Boa. Boa Hancock"

"I'm glad you found her. She's very lucky to have you" I said smiling, he then broke out in a smile.

"Friends?" he asked, I nodded vigorously.

"Then the three of us should hang out today!" Luffy said smiling brightly and taking off on a random direction.

"Come on Law" I said and take a hold of his hand.

*time skip*
We arrived at Luffy's shop around 11:00 am and I get to meet his brothers.

"Oi Luffy you're supposed to be here 2 hours ago!" I heard a black haired male shouts.

"Hello~ I'm Mizuki pleased to meet you both!" I said happily and bowed.

"Oh I'm Ace and this blond guy is Sabo, we're Luffy's brother!" Ace said and shakes my hand. Sabo bowed and kissed my hand.

"Oi Sabo, we're not in a medieval age so quit it already!" Luffy scolded his brother.

"So what can we help you with Mizuki?" Ace ask.

"We're buying costumes!"

*time skip*

"Law you can't dress as a doctor because you're already a doctor!" I complained.

"You're dressing up as an assassin even if you're already an assassin" Law shot back.

"I'm a ninja not an assassin!"