HBD Law!

Late update; not related to the real plot. I'll make this long since I'm late.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Mizuki's POV
I was in the middle of a job in which I should be observing my target, getting as much info as I can before killing him.

But then....my phone rang. Good thing it wasn't loud enough for my victim to hear....I think. I answered the phone and hid behind some bushes.

"Mizuki-chan, it's Penguin. We need you to do something!" Penguin says frantically.

"Not now Penguin. I'm on a job." I whispered glancing at my target slightly to make sure I don't loose him.

"Eehh but this is really really important!" He whines, I rolled my eyes at his whining.

"Tell me what's so important that I need to possibly risk my life?" I asked.

"You see, it's Captain's birthday tomorrow..." My thoughts immediately stuck to that phrase.

It's Law's birthday tomorrow. And I almost forgot. I already thought about it yesterday but forgot it when I went on this job.

"and that's why we need you to keep him distracted first, you got that Mizuki?...........uh Mizuki?" Penguin called out my name but I dropped my phone accidentally when a pair of hands grabbed my neck from behind. I struggled to get free.

"Hehe. Lookie lookie, you should have kept your phone on silent before you come stalking me." My victim mused as he gripped my neck harder.

"Let...go...damn it!" I managed to choked out as I desperately scratched his hands, but to no luck of fleeing since I just had my nails manicured.

I gasp for my final breath as I felt myself fall limp, he loosed his grip slightly and that's when I quickly grab for my hidden dagger located on my thighs and stabbed both of his hands. He screams as I harshly pulled the dagger out.

The moment he lets go of me I stabbed his head.

"Pardon me but I have to give my boyfriend one hell of a birthday."

*time skip*
I exited my bathroom dressed and a towel on my hair, Kid wasn't at home today for some reason. I had called Penguin again and asked him about the details in which he gave to me.

I have a feeling that Law already knows about this since according to the 2 friends Law seems to avoid everyone during before the day.

"I'm gonna flip him over if he ignores me too." I grumbled as I head out of my house and jump on my car driving to Law's house.

I have reached his house in a matter of minutes, picking up some snacks along the way and got out, using Haki to detect any signs of him being inside, I grinned as I felt his presence. I knocked on the door 3 times and waited for him to answer. I frowned when the door didn't opened, I checked the door knob and found it locked.

"Law it's me Mizuki-ya" I said copying the way he calls people, a scowl appeared on my face when the door still didn't open.

But I am prepared for this kind of situation. Taking out some picks and pins from my pouch strapped on my leg and picked his door knob until it opened.

"Law I'm coming in." I said, although I found the living room empty. I placed the food that I got on the table and followed where I can sense his presence.

I found him sitting while leaning on the window frame with his eyes closed, the breeze of the warm afternoon grazing his whole being. I crept towards him and giggled quietly. Giving a small peck on the lips seems to crack his eyes open.