Dirty Imagine #1

You stood in the bathroom, inspection your face in the mirror. You sighed. Picking up your makeup bag, you dropped it in the trash.

"Why wear makeup when I look ugly with it anyways?"

you thought to yourself. A few tears rolled down your cheeks, and you started sobbing. You heard Justin coming up the stairs, and started to panic because your bathroom door had no lock. You quickly turned on the shower, climbing in, not bothering about your clothes. Justin walked in, the door creaking open. "Y/N, you in here?" "I'm showering," you tried to say with out your tears being evident in your voice. "Are you ok, babe?" Justin said, his voice tinged with concern. He walked over, pulling the curtain open. You were sitting in the tub, knees pulled into your chest. He breathed in sharply and squatted down. "Babe, your clothes..." "I'm not good enough for you justin," you said sharply. "Stop pretending, I know I'm just a charity case." Justin looked at you, shocked. "Babe, you are not a charity case. You are beautiful, and I love you forever." You looked away. Justin stood. "And I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are." He scooped you up out of the bathtub and pulled you against his chest. Your wet clothes were soaking him, but he didn't seem to mind.

Your guess was he wouldn't be wearing them much longer anyway. He entered the bedroom, placing you on the bed. You laid on the bed, your bottom half dangling off the end. You propped yourself up on your elbows, and Justin rested a hand on the bed on either side of you, still standing. Your lips pressed together, and you felt the thrill you always felt when kissing Justin. He laid you down on the bed, laying on top of you. He ran his hands down your sides, and you shivered. Your shirt was pulled off, and Justin's warm hands on your stomach made your hairs stand on end. You reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off in one swift gesture. His abs made your entire body get even warmer. You broke the heated kiss and slid off the bed, onto your knees. You undid his belt buckle, and slid his jeans off. He pulled you to your feet and kissed you, unhooking your bra. He threw to the side of the room, and you took of your wet leggings. You were both left in only your underwear, and you climbed onto the bed. He laid down and straddled his hips, leaning over and kissing him down his chest. He moaned lightly as you slid off his boxers, revealing is hard dick. You placed a hand on it, rubbing it painfully slow. He moaned and his face screwed with impatience. You smiled and put your mouth over the tip, lightly licking it. "Don't fucking tease!" justin gasped. You took the while length, hollowing your cheeks as you did so. Justin groaned and weave his hands into your hair. After a minute or two, you release his length with a 'pop' and Justin pushed you off him and onto your back, lying on the bed. He pinned your wrists above your head and kissed your neck. "Y/N," he breathed onto your neck.

"You're so beautiful."

You only moaned in response. He sucked your nipples, making you groan louder, and he trailed his kisses down to the waistband of your panties. He rubbed your clit through the cloth, only making you impossibly wetter. He slid them off, discarding them on to the floor. He licked your clit, and you groaned. He took your pussy in his mouth, and you clenched your teeth to keep from groaning even louder. He entered your core with his tongue, and you gasped. He kept tongue fucking you for a while, then you moaned

"Justin, I want you inside me," and he pulled away. He took a condom off the nightstand and rolled it over his cock, then coated it with lube. He grabbed your hips and positioned his cock, and he looked at you. You nodded, and he pushed in. The pleasure was overwhelming. He grunted, having a hard time going slow.

"So... Tight..." he grunted. After you adjusted, he thruster in faster, making you scream and moan. You could feel the pit of your stomach clench.

"Ju... I'm comi..." You came with a scream, and Justin came at the same time. You rode out your orgasms, and fell on the bed, physically drained. You cuddled into his chest, smiling. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer.

"Now do you believe you're beautiful?" You smiled cheekily.

"I might need more convincing..." Justin laughed and kissed your forehead.

"Tomorrow, babe. Tomorrow I will make you believe it 100%"

**************

Like?

QOTD:What is one tradition do you have with your family on Christmas?

We all eat breakfast and dinner

Next Imagine:Romantic

Comment 3+

Vote 5+

Request.