Never Again

Third P.O.V

-------------------

Lily was panting heavily leaning on Ty as he stood normally listening to Iruka.
"Alright class good effort today! Don't forget the graduation test is after tomorrow!" Iruka called as most of the kids ran out of the academy.

Ty, Lily, and Naruto all stayed behind. Ty because Lily was still leaning on him, Lily because she couldn't move, and Naruto because he wanted to ask Lily and Ty if they could go to Ichirakus.

" Hey Lily, Ty! Ya wanna go to Ichirakus?"

Lily who was panting and drowning in a puddle of her own sweat on the ground, lit up at the mention of Ichirakus

" Ichirakus?! Food?! Ramen?! I'm in!"

" Where ever Lily goes, I go"

" Ty that's creepy"

" My bad"

"Ok, Naruto you go on ahead, I wanna go home and shower and change outfit and stuff," She said. Straightening her back she cracked it and started jogging to her apartment building with Ty following close behind. Lily although being in the process of dying inside, still managed to half jog, half limp to her shared apartment with Ty.

Slamming the door open and probably scaring the crap out of her neighbors, Lily dragged herself to her room to grab a towel before going to shower.

[le time skip because i am a lazy human]

"Tyyyyy hurry up" A dressed and clean Lily groaned to her male friend who was still fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Don't rush me, Lily." He answered back not even taking his eyes off of his reflection.

Lily's P.O.V

"Don't rush me Lily." I mocked as I made weird faces behind his back. I was bored. And hungry. And that is not a good combination my friends, so like any other hungry human would do, I grabbed Ty's arm and bit it.

He yelled. I yelled. He turned. I turned. He tried to hit me. I ran for my life because I was not about to get in the way of his hairbrush rage. I went down the stairs two at a time, and once I reached the bottom, used my newfound energy to weave and duck through the crowd of people walking in the street.

" I think I lost him" I panted as I stood hunched over in front of Ichirakus.

"Think again"

I squeaked as I felt Ty's hand on my shoulder.

"Now, now Ty let's not be overdramatic here." I smiled nervously at him.

"You're right, since you're so hungry you wouldn't mind paying for us all since you understand the hunger we feel don't you?"

No way Ty didn't just flip out. Oh my god I have been saved "Yea sure! I don't mind!"

His face suddenly lit up with a demonic smile "Great! Let's go in then!"

He let go of me, letting me drop like a sack of potatoes on the floor. Dragging myself to my feet I slowly walked in, ducking underneath the banner curtain thingies.

"Ty! Lily! Over here!" I turned my head to see Naruto frantically waving his hand at us. I walked over and plopped on the seat next to him.

"Welcome to Ichirakus! What would you like?" An old man asked us from behind the counter. I squinted at the menu while Naruto and Ty made their orders

"I'd like a miso soup please!"

"One pork please."

It was silent after and I realized that it was my time to order. I quickly scanned the menu trying to find something to my liking.

"Uhhhh. One beef please?"

"Coming right up!"

I sighed in relief and leaned a little back  nearly falling of my stool when I realized that well, it was a stool. Which meant no back support thingy. Moving on.

"Thanks for inviting us to go eat out with you Naruto" I thanked him trying to ignore the muffled laughs from my close encounter with the ground.

"No problem dattebayo! That's what friends do right?"

"Yeah obviously, I wouldn't know though because Ty here doesn't feel the to bring me McDonalds let alone take me out to eat" Rolling my eyes a little at the end of my sentence

"McDonalds? What's that?"

"Ohh. Uhmm Ummm it's a name. Yea it's just a name of a person we met. Yeah." I replied smiling nervously at him.

"Oh. Ok! If you say so!" He cheerfully answered  letting the subject drop. I breathed in relief again but I didn't fall of the stool (thank god)
Ty just kept snickering beside me and I didn't even know what was that funny.

"Your orders!"

We got our orders and boy, did they look good.

"Itadakimasu"

I picked up the chopsticks that were next to my bowl and attempted to break them apart. Ty, who was seeing my struggle, just sighed and took them from me, breaking them in one try.
I huffed out a 'thank you' and took them back, looking at my food with desire.

I picked the food up grabbing a piece of meat in the process and tried to keep it on the chopstick as it made the journey to my mouth. The second it hit my tongue I immediately understood why Naruto loved this place. The food was DELICIOUS. The meat was perfectly cooked and juicy. The ramen itself tasted beautiful ( yes beautiful it was that good) and the soup was perfectly seasoned (if soup can be seasoned).

Now I wasn't no Gordon Ramsey, mainly because I can't cook for shit and I can't even tell the difference between good tasting food and KFC, but boy, I knew this was hella good food.

After getting over the initial scrumptious taste, I looked over at Ty to see his bowl half empty. Thankfully, I knew he got full easily so I wouldn't have to pay a lot for the food. Smiling I looked over at Naruto and my face became a ghosts. As my soul was slowly drifting out of my body I managed to count how many bowls he had eaten..... 7 bowls and I had just taken one bite... Rest In Pieces Lily's money.

I heard Ty's snickers as he ate and my soul came back to me real fast. He knew about this! That's why he said I should pay! Ohhh this means war. I'll get my revenge one day, he better watch out....

We finished our bowls and I was still paying when Naruto and Ty were outside. I scrambled around in my pockets trying to find the correct change for the meal and when I finally found it. I slammed it on the table, scaring a few people in the process. I smiled apologetically and quickly ran outside, making an oath to never pay for their ramen again.

--------------------

i understand how lame this is and how long if took me to update but im sorry I understand if y'all left because uhm im slow and don't know how to write hhahaha

this chapter was horrible I'm sorry it's so slow and weird and I don't know. I'll try and make the next one better but don't expect it this week because I have exams and I've been working on this in pieces that's why.

imsosorry once again because it's such a bad chapter and you guys are so supportive and nice and I don't deserve it because I'm a horrible author who doesn't know what a schedule is or how to write and imsosorry

au revoir (i have a french exam in a couple hours hahahah help)