SAVE THE NUTELLA

"Alright class, it's lunch time please head outside. Remember to pick your trash up!" Iruka shouted after us as we stampeded out the door to the great outside. Ty had finally shown up and introduced himself. In less than 2 minutes he had already gotten a fan club. Less than Lord Emo but hey, nobody can have a bigger fan club than him.

"TY!" I cried to him anime tears falling off my face in waterfalls

He sighed "What now Lily?"

"I forgot to bring food!" I cried while letting him drag me outside

"Don't worry while I was home changing I made some lunch and brought it with me" He answered bringing two boxes out from his back

"TY YOUR A GOD" I praised as I grabbed a box and ran to where Naruto was sitting. "Yo," I greeted as I plopped down next to him.

"Yo," He greeted back grinning at me. I opened the box and was greeted with the smell of chicken lettuce and.... Nutella? I examined my lunch and sure enough next to the chicken sandwich, without tomatoes, of course, there was a Nutella sandwich.

"TY YOU NEVER TOLD ME THERE WAS NUTELLA IN NARUTO!" I screamed looking at him with guilty eyes. Naruto who was next to me was looking at confused while looking at himself as is if there was Nutella on him.

"There isn't. There just happened to be a jar of Nutella in my bag." He shrugged and sat next to me. I oh'ed in understanding when I remembered Ty holding his bag when the bright light hit

"Wait, so that means we have the one and only jar of Nutella in this world?!" I screamed at him

"Yea pretty much"

"We have to cherish every bite then! As well as find a way to make more or bring more or whatever! So that we can spread the joyful taste of Nutella to the world!"I ranted while in standing up with my finger pointed to god knows where. After my little rant, I sat back down and got my chicken sandwich out. I looked at Naruto next to me. He didn't have anything to eat. I sighed a mushroom cloud and split my sandwich in half and gave him a half. "Here take some Naruto really," I said offering the half. He looked at me in surprise.

"Really?! Are you sure?! Are you really sure? I'm gonna g-"

"Yes, I'm sure so take it before I change my mind"I cut him off looking in the other way.

"Thank you, soo much Belive It!!"

"Yea, yea whatever" I muttered a smile on my face. Ty meanwhile was looking at us an amused look on his face before he started eating his sandwich in front of me slowly and mockingly. Idiot, I'll show him. I punched his stomach before grabbing his waterbottle which he had next to him and gulping it down. By the time he was finished choking and rolling around in pain, I had finished his drink, thrown the bottle away and finished my half of my sandwich.

"Serves you right you bastard" I muttered under my breath as he glared at me. Whoops, guess he heard. Ah well. I don't really care if he did or not. I grabbed my Nutella sandwich and ripped a small piece of it off and handed it to Naruto.

"Huh, what's this?" He asked holding the piece of heaven in his hands

"This Naruto is the reason for my existence, It is heaven in an edible form. It is the food for the GODS!"I answered him while waving my hands around like a mad woman ignoring the looks from other people "So you better enjoy every last crumb" I finished while shaking my finger in a threating manner as if I was scolding him.

He raised two fingers in a mock salute "Believe It!" He put the piece of the sandwich in his mouth and chewed hesitantly. I stood next to him looking at him waiting for him to react. Suddenly Naruto's face turned into one of pure bliss. I smirked.

"You like it?"

"I LOVE IT BELIEVE IT!" He replied a look of awe on his face

"Good, maybe I'll give you another piece some other day," I said while biting into the sandwich. I let my eyes droop as the chocolate flooded my taste buds. IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD! I was so into my sandwich that I didn't notice Naruto who had gotten up and started to walk to the gate that leads to the rest of the village untile he was halfway there. "HEY NARUTO WHERE YA GOIN?!" I called to him. He turned around and shouted back

"I'm going to Ichiraku's believe it!"

"WHAT I THOUGH YOU DIDNT HAVE FOOD?!"

"I was going to tell you but you interrupted me before I could tell you earlier!" I face palmed at my own stupidity. I wasted half of my sandwich..T_T. At least someone I knew had eaten it. I turned to Ty who was trying to hold his laugh in and failing. I was too lazy to tell him to knock it off or to do anything about it, so I just let him laugh. What a drag.... wow Shikamaru much? I sighed a mushroom cloud and leaned against the back of the tree.

I can't believe I'm actually in Naruto I mean seriously! This is a dream come true! This can't just be good news though there has to be a catch somewhere.... Oh well. Until the catch does come I'm going to enjoy every last minute here and try and change things for the better. Ya know the usual. Stop a couple thousand deaths. Convince an evil man to be good again. Cure an incurable disease. Stop a war. The usual. I sighed. This was gonna take a loooot of work, time blood, sweat, and tears. I giggled and Ty looked at me weirdly I ignored him and kept on fangirling inside because duh k-pop reference. (A.N If you know what I'm talking about then comment down below XP)

TIMESKIP TO IN CLASS

"-and that is how you throw a kunai properly" Iruka finished as he straightened up from his stance "Now I want you all to pick a partner and help them with their stance and throw and they will do the same to you"

"SQUEEEE"

"SASUKE-KUN CAN YOU BE MY PARTNER?!!"

"BACK OFF HES MINE!"

"NO HE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT YOU BOTH HE WANTS ME!"

"NO WAY!"

"MINE!"

"MINE"

"HEY! SASUKE IS CLEARLY MINE!" Sakura shouts at the group of fangirls

"UHUH IN YOUR DREAMS BILLBOARD BROW!" You can guess who said that

"WHO ASKED YOU INO-PIG!" As well as that. All this while Sasuke was showing Iruka his kunai throws which were pretty impressive, although I wouldn't say that to his face.

"Ok girls! Since Sasuke already knows how to throw a kunai he doesn't need a partner so Sasuke is out!" Iruka somehow managed to say over the bickering. I was just standing there 1000% done with the stupidity of the situation

"Hey, Ty wanna be my par-"

"SQUEEEEEE TY-KUN CAN YOU BE MY PARTNER?!"

"BACK OFF HE WANTS ME AS HIS PARTNER" I was cut off as the girls started to argue again. I grew and irk mark and went to Naruto who was standing on his own looking sad.

"Yo Naruto wanna be my partner?" I asked walking up to him. He looked up and his face brightened when he saw me

"You mean it? You really mean it Lily-chan?!" He asked

"Of course I mean it, doofus, why wouldn't I," I said as I playfully smacked his arm grinning at him

He looked to the ground with a frown on his face " I don't know I didn't think you actually wanted to be my friend "He smiled sadly at the ground I suddenly felt a wave of rage wash over me. How could the villagers even begin to hate him?! He's so cute and funny and sweet and innocent. Ok maybe not that innocent but still. I pushed my anger down and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards a target. I have a bunch of goals and things to do but for now, I have to learn how to be a ninja.

------------------------

I'm pretty sure that you guys hate me now..... IM SORRY MY LAPTOP GOT TAKEN AWAY AND ITS WEIRD WRITING ON MY PHONE SORRRYYYYYYYY BUT GUYS 100 READS THATS EPIC!!!! I never thought that my story would make it this far lol! THANKS, YOUU!! why am I still in bold.... idk. Welp I don't own Naruto sadly all the characters are Masashi Kishimoto's except for Lily and Ty

Don't forget to

Comment and Vote ( If ya want to)

Shadow out!