HIIIII!

HELLOO!

So this is my first story which probably means it will be CRAP!

However, if you do read this and enjoy it then I'm glad you do because I have been planning this story for a while and I'm intending to make it a sequel/series whatever.

SOOOOOO... Let me introduce you to my Characters!

Name: Lily James

Age: 12 

Height: 140cm

Birthday: May 11th

Looks: The picture below only with hair down to her waist.

Ninja Outfit: Fishnet shirt with short sleeves under a black tank top with a fishnet glove reaching elbow her right elbow and a fingerless fishnet glove on her left hand which goes to her wrist

Ninja Outfit: Fishnet shirt with short sleeves under a black tank top with a fishnet glove reaching elbow her right elbow and a fingerless fishnet glove on her left hand which goes to her wrist. Black shorts, Black ninja shoes with bandages on both her legs reaching the bottom of her knees. Always wears her crystal key necklace which she has had with her since she was born.

Personality: You'll find out soon enough! (Ill probably make like an updated version of the character thing.)

Name: Tyler Ark

Age: 12 

Nickname: Ty

Height: 149cm

Birthday: April 10th

Looks: The picture below( I know I'm lazy ^_^)

Ninja Outfit:  Fishnet shirt underneath a black V-neck sweater with black ninja pants with bandages on his right leg

Ninja Outfit:  Fishnet shirt underneath a black V-neck sweater with black ninja pants with bandages on his right leg. Has black ninja shoes and black fingerless gloves with metal plates on the back for protection(?)

Personality: You'll see again!

SOOOOO.. Those are my characters I hope you like them and if you would like to suggest a tweak in their personality or looks or anything please comment and ill make sure to check it out. 

So since I am a new writer I will tell you my update schedule so I will most probably update on the weekends( Saturday-Sunday) probably every two weeks cuz of school and stuff.

SOOOO... I need a disclaimer because.. I do-

-----------------------------

Naruto: Shadow-chan doesn't own me!!

Shadow(me): Naruto you are soooo cuuuuute c'mere so I can squish you!!!!

Naruto: AAAAA NOOO SHADOW-CHAN DON'T SQUISH ME!!!

*runs away*

Shadow:NOOOO DONT RUN AWAY! 

*chases after naruto*

EDIT: lmao i found this account again its currently Dec 28 2019 and i wrote this in 2016 so im posting it just fer laughs