I know EVERYTHING!

IM' SOOOOOO SORRRRY T.T I MEANT TO UPDATE BUT I COULDNT IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME I KNOW YOU WANT TO BUT PLEASE LET SHADOW-CHAN LIVE SO SHE CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

 ----------------------------------

Lily's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep 

Oh, thank goodness it was just a dream I thought as I rolled over and suddenly I felt a pain in my head as I bumped into the edge of the bed. I bolted up straight from my bed and looked around expecting to see the blue dark walls of my room but instead seeing white ones. 

"AAAAAAAA WHERE AM I, HEEELP, IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED, SAAAAAVVVVEEE MEEEEEE!" I screamed as I thrashed around on the bed oblivious to the masked man next to me.

"Calm down and maybe I'll tell you" A lazy and the familiar voice replied. I looked to the side and gasped. There in front of me was the great Hatake Kakashi reading that perverted book of his

"OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDD YOU'RE KAKASHI HATAKE THE FAMOUS COPY NIN WHO COPIED OVER A THOUSAND JUTSU!" I screamed while bouncing up and down on the hospital bed. 

"Ehh please calm down so I can take you to the Hokage," Kakashi said while sweatdropping and looking at me curiously

"OMK YOU JUST SWEATDROPPED! OH, THIS IS EPIC" I screamed having a mini fangirl moment. Suddenly Tyler barged into the room, his eyes frantically looking around until he found me. Then he rushed to em and his inner mother hen side came out

"OMG LILY! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you need anything? Do I have to beat someone up? I do don't I?! They did something, didn't they! WHERE ARE THEY ILL MURDER THEM" He shouted bolting from my bed and glaring at Kakashi who had ... worried....confused...scared... all of the above? look in his eye.

"U-u-um no I didn't do anything I sw-wear I just took her back here and in the hospital I sw-we-ar!" He stuttered under the death glare he was getting from Ty. I just sat on my bed watching the two with an amused look on my face. Any second now..... 3..2..1....

"Lily"

"Yea Ty"

"I'm glaring at Kakashi Hatake right?"

"That would be the case," I said nodding

"OH MY-"

"KAMI!!" I finished for him. We looked at each other. 

"WERE IN NARUTO!!!" We said in perfect sync as we hugged each other with anime waterfalls coming out of our eyes.

Third P.O.V

 All of this time Kakashi sat relieved as the kid named Ty's death glare was taken off him and at the same time weirded out by the two on the floor who were slowly flooding the hospital room. He sighed and before grabbing the girl, who apparently was named Lily her friend who was apparently called Ty's arms before poofing away to the Hokage's office. They poofed into existence with Kakashi standing in front of the Hokage bowing politely, failing to realize that Ty and Lily had poofed on top of the Hokage's desk still hugging each other and crying.

"AGH" The Hokage let a short shout of surprise while falling off his chair at seeing two 12-year-olds crying on his desk

"KAKASHI!"The Hokage boomed from the floor slowly getting up. Kakashi still bowing looked up in horror to see that the Hokage was on the ground and the two kids had FINALLY stopped crying but now were playing with the Hokage's hat and chair spinning it around. Kakashi quickly helped the Hokage up before snatching the Hokage's hat back and pushing them off the chair causing them to land on the ground with an oof.