I wanted to tell her I'm sorry too. But this isn't the right time. I hate myself for being so rude towards you all the time. It's not me, and I bet you already know that.

I washed up, and I went to sleep. It was around 12 when I got a call. It was somewhat from (y/n). I was so confused. Why is she even calling me? Of course I picked up.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy, uncaring way.

"Is this Big Daddy Kai?" this lady asks me, in a very concerning tone.

"Yes I'm Kai, what's wrong?" I snapped out.

"Your girlfriend is really drunk. She was the only one left at the karaoke station. So I thought you want to pick her up. Or else she'll end up in the police station." the lady informed me.

"Oh, I'll be there. Thank you so much for informing me." I ended the call.

I got dressed quickly, then I went to the karaoke station. Once I arrived, I quickly went inside to get her. I said thank you to the lady, then I drove us home.

Once we got home, I laid her in her bed. I cleaned her up. I washed off her makeup with makeup wipes. Then dabbed her face with warm water. I felt like she was gonna get sick. Her forehead and body seemed very warm. I went to get a bowl of ice, and I drenched the towel in the water. Then I dabbed with onto her face. Once it was getting late, I left the towel on her forehead. I held her hand to sleep.

"How am I here?" I heard her talking nonsense, acting as if she's still drunk. "Why is Kai here?" she seemed freaked out.

"Good morning sunshine!" I got up, and I smiled at her with sweet words.

"Why are you here?" she was really rude towards me.

"Because I care about you." I tell her.

"Lies. All you do is lie to me. You told me you wanted to be with me. But you don't talk to me, you don't say nothing to me. Since I was drunk yesterday, you want to talk to me now? Well now I don't want to do anything with you. I just don't want to see you." she started crying.

"You're right. I've lied to you, but I really want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you 2 days straight. It wasn't on purpose, it was more like curing myself to understand things." I hug her tightly.

"So you didn't talk to me about it? Why? Why not?" she pushes me off.

"Because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry but I didn't know which other way to put it." I spilled the tea.

"Get out." she yells loudly. "I said get out!"

I obey her rules, and I got out. I went to get dressed. I wanted to treat her, telling her I'm sorry. Maybe a goodbye gift?

Once I was ready, I barged into her room. Of course she didn't want to see me. But I wanted to, so she has no choice.

"I want to treat you. Get ready, you have 1 hour. I'll be waiting." I tell her quickly as possible, then I close her door.

I had my hair done slicked up, and wore a white polo tee-shirt. With khaki shorts, and the Nike's she bought me. Then I played the waiting game with her.

Your POV -

I woke up in a flash. I saw him next to me. I was confused. Why is he with me? I must have been really drunk last night. I wondered to myself. Does he really love me? Or is he just playing with me? Either way I don't deserve to be with him. I couldn't be thinking about these thoughts.

I took off the wet towel on my forehead. Then I started talking nonsense, like usual.

"How am I here? Why is Kai here?" I was trying to ask normal.