"Anyways what movie are we gonna watch?" She asked.

"Mean Girls?" I asked.

"What's that?" She asked.

"You'll see!" I put the movie on and we sat on the couch the whooole night.

---------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to someone calling my name,

"SHELLA!!!! Thank god your finally up!! I have work so i'll see you later! Thankyou for a great night last night!!!! The movies were amazing!!! Love you byeeeee!!!!" I think it was Stella who said that.... Meeeh. The door slammed shut and I got up and walked to the shower. When I was finished, I put on black Skinnies, a cream top, black heels and creamy bracelets. I had the perfect bag to go with it! **** Click the external link to see the outfit!!!**** My hair was still dead straight from las night so I just tied it up in a high pony tail. I heard a knock at the door so I ran down there. I opened the door to see my beautiful boy, Calvin.

"Hey babe!" He said to me.

"Heeey heeey Calvy!!" I gave him a hug and let him in.

"So what are we doing today??" He asked.

"Well I am going out to DFO with some friends!! Do you wanna come??" I asked him.

"If I can have a kiss!!" He said.

"Fine!" I leant in and pecked his lips.

"OKay!!!" He laugehd.

"Yaay!!!" I smiled.

"When do we leave?" He asked.

"When they get here!" I laughed.

"kaaay!!" We sat down and watched Date My Mom on MTV! I heard a knock at the door. I opened it up to see John, Jodie and Len. Len was at the back.

"Heey!!" I yelled.

"Heey Shella!!!" John and Jodie smiled and came in.

"Len.. Are you gonna come in...?" I asked. He nodded and walked in. I saw John and Calvy bro hugging.

Len sat down with Jodie on the couch.

"We ready to go guys?" I asked.

"yepp!!" They all said.. Except for Len.

"I'll drive in my car!!!" I yelled.

We got to DFO and the boys sorta split up from us and went to their own shops together. So it was just me and Jodie,

"OMG!! You should toatally get this!!" Jodie held up a purple top. I really do like it!!

"Kaay!! Let me try on!" I smiled.

I grabbed my size and walked into the change rooms. I put it on and looked at myself... I thought it looked pretty good! I took it off and came back out.

"You gettin it?" Jodie asked me.

"Yeah! Might!" I smiled. I payed for it and we left. I got a text from Calvin, It said to meet him at the food court.

"Jodes, The boys want to meet us at the food court!" I said.

"Okay cool! Let's go!" She smiled.

We walked to the food court to only find Calvin sitting by himself.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

"Oh they are still shopping!" He laughed.

"Those two man!" I laughed.