limbo

Geno had little control of his body, sometimes he would have full control other times he would not. Sometimes he would be asleep, but his body would be doing other things. This kept going for a long time, geno has tried to speak, so did the other vessels, but no words could be formed.
And it felt like absolute hell yet it also had another feeling.

The fact that geno couldn't see made him worry, he remembered what he did. And this was the outcome, he was too terrified to try to feel if he has at least a spec of a soul left. It was a very long time till he heard anything.

This isn't working-this is all Your faul- helP me!

Soon it wasn't long before they could speak in his mind. They would scream to the top of their lungs that it would make geno's head hurt for a large amount of time.
And it wasn't long till geno started to yell back.

Stop yeLling-this is yOur doing you idi-oh! And look who's talking- SHUT IT- well I didn't-I absolutely dIdn't- OK!- We all didn't aSk for this!!

That shut them up, geno couldn't make out who they are but already had a feeling of who it was. And he wasn't happy with it, he didn't even know what to do. He was thrown into a situation he couldn't see from nor hear anything else besides the vessels inside him.

He thought about looking for death, but he wouldn't be able to see him if he did. Nor would he hear him, the rest of this place was silent.
He thought about asking them, maybe they could see but not him.
But, if these two are Chara and Gaster, he rather keep them here then to escape.

It's just a small sacrifice.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

No god could ever pass as a mortal, for example, a god couldn't die of old age, nor illness.
This was because they we're gods, but who says gods can't die? It's proven they can but, their souls are very different then anything in the world.

It's not even connected to heaven or hell.

She smiled, her fur was warm and soft like it always been. Tears ran down her eyes and she embraced her old friend.

Life and Death together again.

Death couldn't put in words, not that he could anyway, how happy he was to see life again. Nor could life say how grateful she got to see him once more.

you found me.

Death perked up to Toriel, she had a smile on her face. She wiped away the remaining tears from her eyes and looked down at him.

"How are you here?" Death slightly flinched at his own voice, it only seems you could communicate through minds.
Toriel raised an eyebrow and look down at death with a really face.

"Stupid question, sorry. But I'm so happy, I can't believe you're here!" Death told her once more before hugging her again.

"I'm glad too," Toriel said, she gave death a small kiss on the head and went back to hugging.

Soon their embrace ended, they both looked at each other for a short while before death looked away.
"I'm sorry-,"

"No," Toriel cut him off, "I Have left you with nothing but overwhelming guilt for the longest time, not even papyrus could have helped you. I should be the one to apologize, I'm really sorry, sans."

Death looked down, it's been a centuries since he heard his real name. Life was the only one who called him that in a long time, all of the gods knew about that after she passed. And no one has ever called him sans since.

Life took ahold of deaths hands, intertwining it with hers. Death hesitantly looked up, before life could do anything death pushed away from her.

"I can't," death said sadly, he was confused. He still had his feelings for life, but now with all the things that happened. . . .

"What's wrong," life asked she put a hand on deaths shoulder to comfort him.

"I need to know where we are, then I need you to help me." Death says, his tone of voice in his head changed. He became more focused at what he needed to do.

"We are somewhat between heaven and hell," Toriel answered.

"Isn't that Limbo?" Death asked.

"No, we are gods. We get an entirely different punishment."

"Punishment?"

(Reaper sans and Life(Toriel) belongs to renrik and geno belongs to CQ aka Loverofpiggies)