trust?

"....If you see now, none of your records were shown," death answered, he held the book in front of geno's face.
With a bored expression geno swatted the book away, already tired of hearing deaths complaints.
"And as I've said, I can't tell you, who knows what it could do to time lines if other alternat universes figure out how others work," geno said, he crossed his arms, deaths not going to let this go.

"As a reaper it's my job to reap people from these time lines, as you've seen i could kill you in a instant, without regret.  I just need some answers, this might be of help for you in the future." Death could only smirk as that caught geno's attention, "this book was made by gaster, god of magic, also known as my creator. It tracks the dates of the day, time, second, minute, hour -you name! it'll keep track of who dies and where and when.

"The fact with you is that you're not seen in any records, not even in time lines. That could only be done if you were erased from existence." Death sighed, new things were actually interesting to discuss,  "But the fact that I just found you, sensed you and figured out you're name, bud. Well I'll need you to answer a few questions so this can be figured out,"

"What's in it for me," geno said shyly.

Death smiled, there's no way geno can resist.

"I'll bring your family back."

□●□●□●□●□●□●□

"HELLO BROTHER!" Papyrus greeted death once again.

"Heya pap," reaper nodded, heading towards their office.

"BROTHER IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED?" Papyrus said following him, he was always in charge of the documents since reaper always was a bit careless.

"Yes, in fact I need a favor." Death asked, he looked at his brother pleading.
"I need to know about all the mortals in this specific time line, only the monsters, skeletons to be precise. Look back far in the dates or further till something strange shows up, okay pap."

Papyrus rubbed his chin slightly, surprised by his brothers new tone of voice.
"OF COURSE BROTHER, I'LL TELL YOU I FIND ANYTHING,"
death gleamed and hugged his brother, "Thank you papyrus,"

After papyrus left, death frowned. He continued to walk down the halls till he made it past their territory, to the dead hill.

Where a flower that couldn't die was waiting for him.

■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○

"Stupid wound," geno grumbled, the stinging was coming back and hurt. He kept his neutral face, but that didn't stop his small soul from pounding like drums.

"I'll bring your family back,"

Geno didn't trust death, nor did he trust their words.
But he didn't say no.

The thought of death bringing back his dead family made geno scoff, but he smiled at the fact that he might have a chance to have papyrus back.
But he only shook his head, don't trust them, death was bad news for him. He couldn't risk it, he heard what death said.

"I could kill you in a instant, without regret."

They didn't mean that did they?

"No," geno laughs to himself, "they would've done that the first time. We're both pathetic-

"Oh yes you are~"

Geno shivered, he remembered the voice. Quickly he turned to see Chara behind the reset and continue button.
He summoned bones and gaster blasters all around him and chara.

"Not so fast sans~" chara chimed, swishing their other finger back and forth. They gestured to their other hand that was hovering over the reset button.
"One little touch of this and I'll be out of here before you can even say game over~"

Geno grunted, they were right, just a single breath on that button and they could get out in the blink of an eye.
"So what do you want, brat!?"

Geno's eye glowed with hatred, his other one glitched out. Chara smiled, they look like would toy with him more of they had the chance.

"Aww~ geno! Can't I see my favorite pal?" Chara said, they swayed their head to the side with sad eyes, "and here I was, going to tell you something very important- oh and of course, thank you too!~"

Geno's eye widen a bit, "Thank me for what?"

Chara's giggles echoed threw the save screen, soon their giggles turned into laughs of madness.

"Hahah! Did all this time here really make you oblivious to everything besides papyrus!?" Chara laughed, their hands holding on to their sides, but still stay close to the reset button.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU MURDEROUS BRAT!?" Geno snapped, he's had it with their game he wants answers, now.

"Oh but isn't it obvious?~" Chara's tone of voice changed, "frisk is gone I'm in control, I have the power to continue, reset, or erase~.......although, frisk is still the mandatory of timeliness, I wonder what would happen If someone got their hands on them~"

"What are you talking about!? I made a de-" geno slapped his hand over his mouth(?). Chara couldn't know about the other alternat universes, or else they'll erase this one and move on to the next.

"Oh what was that sa-"

"LEAVE!" Geno yelled gaster blasters shot at chara, but it was too late they were already gone.
Geno opened a window to his world, seeing everyone safe, doing their normal thing.

As if genocide didn't even happen.

☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆♢☆

Seven days later

"A flower?" Geno questioned, his non existence eyebrow raised as death showed him their glass flower.

"Even better," reaper smiled, "a glass flower."

"I know I've only known you for about, let's say, ten days. But still, what's the flower for- and that thing behind you?" Geno pointed to the chest behind reaper.

"Just little things for the so called save screen," reaper grinned, sitting himself down.

Geno did the same, but only a few feet away from reaper.
"So what are you now, a house decor sails-person?"

"Nope," reaper shrugged, "this place is too grim, and that's saying something. Knowing I'm the grim reaper in all.

"So anyway," reaper smiled, "Let's get started, shall we?"

(Yay another chapter up! Sorry for not posting it earlier I got side tracked)

Geno belongs to CQ aka Loverofpiggies reaper belongs to renrik