Threats and comfort

Note papyrus text will be italics, because it's hard for me to write in caps.

♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢

"You know, that was kinda rude papyrus," death said they all sat down in the void and started to chat, "you gave him a real good scare."

'Sorry about that," papyrus apologized,  he rubbed the back of his skull In embarrassment,  "I was just excited,"

"Don't sweat it bud," geno waved it off, "It's fine, I'm alright no harm done."
Papyrus smiled and began small talk with geno, asking about how him and death met in such, geno made sure to leave out certain details about their meeting but it was fun and all to talk without worry.........for a bit.

"I'm really glad you brought me to meet geno, reaper." Papyrus said, his tone slowly became serious.

"Why is that?" Reaper smiled, his eye stayed on his flower, messing with it while geno and papyrus chatted.

"I overheard gaster and undyne talking a while ago, both of them sounded scared" papyrus confirmed. Both geno and death fixed their attention on papyrus, geno felt uncomfortable at the name gaster but tried not to show it.

"Undyne, Gaster, scared?" Death said, he raised his eyebrow in disbelief, "you're pulling my leg here, paps"

"I assure you, I'm not," papyrus stated, his hands rubbed his robes to wipe the sweat off of it.

"What were they scared about? Do gods even get scared- I mean you guys are gods, aren't you all powerful or something?" Geno asked, he was confused, reaper hardly told him about his world other than bad things will happen if they knew about him. But nothing else.

"Gods do get scared, geno. But it's never from something simple." Papyrus said, his trembled a little as he gripped his clothing.

Death sat up, pulling his full attention on his brother, "It's that bad huh,"

Papyrus nodded, "when I was heading to talk to gaster, to see if he needed anything before I left, I heard him and undyne talking through the door quietly. I'll repeat what they said as best as I can, Undyne said, 'but gaster, that must be a mistake, if there was anomaly wouldn't you be able to find it?"

"So gaster can't seem to find it, huh." Reaper frowned, "what did he say?"

"Well," papyrus said, "gaster said: "That's not the point undyne! I know there is an anomaly there is proof! But there's something else I can't explain it, it's like something attached itself to the anomaly! It's completely mad, we don't know where is it what it's capabl off! Look, once I find it I want you to Kill it, form an army if you have too. I want it Gone before anything bad can happen, and once that's over I want every god, every being in this kingdom to scout through timelines, Universes, Anything till every single anomaly has been Eliminated!"

Both geno and death stayed quiet, papyrus frowned at their silence. If gasters plan is put into action and they find geno, there was no way they could convince him to spare Geno. Papyrus stood up quickly, "I have to leave, brother. They'll know somethings off if I'm gone for too long. You won't have to worry about yourself I'll make an excuse. Bye geno."

And with that papyrus waved and left geno and reaper alone. Both of them stared at the ground, reaper opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by geno.

"Let's not talk about that for now, okay." Geno said, he had a sick feeling in his stomach and talking about it wasn't going to help much.

"Yeah," death agreed, it wasn't going to help to talk about it, "So what do you want to talk about?"

Geno shrugged till his face lit up a bit and looked at death, "do you wanna...try something?"

"Depends on what you wanna try~"

Geno held out his hand, he motioned at death. Death rose and eyebrow and started to give geno a look of concern. "You, really? I could be different from my brother geno, you could die."

"That's fine," geno shrugged his voice sounded tired, he looked tired, "I've been stuck here for a long time, gods are going to hunt me down one day, and there's a powerful anomaly that could be roaming around as we speak. I think I've earned the right to take a risk, besides I rather die by you than anyone else."

A drip of sweat made it down reapers skull, if this was a risk that geno wants to take, reaper can't refuse. Very hesitantly, death raises his hand little by little, "Just don't do anything you'll regret, buddy"

"Been there, done that."

Reaper stared at geno's hand, they were no more than and inch apart. Just and instant touch and geno could be dusted by reaper.
Death shut his eyes and grabbed on to geno's hand, for a stone cold moment death felt like letting go and stopping this from happening.
But the grip remained warm, reaper hesitantly looked up to geno.

"Holy shit, you're alive." Reaper gasped, geno gave a nervous laughter till he was laughing aloud with reaper. While the laughter died down they looked back at each other for an instant before going into a laughing fit again.
After a few moments of laughing turned into coughing for geno, his breaths became forced and ragged.
Death perked up to geno quickly going next to him to see what's going on.
Lots of blood poured out of geno's mouth, he hugged his stomach which was burning with pain. It was also worse than the last, death grabbed ahold of geno's shoulder shaking him to look at him.
"Geno!" Death panicked, "geno tell me what's wrong! What can I do!?"

Geno couldn't say anything he was having another "episode" with the pain.
And reaper stayed there in fear of what to do.

(So I just said screw it and uploaded the chapter today so there's not going to be one tomorrow just a heads up)

Well I must really like to write characters in pain or something :/
I really feel bad for geno, really bad. But this was something that had to be done for the story.

Anywho Geno belongs to CQ aka Loverofpiggies reaper belongs to renrik

I own nothing but the plot, please support the original creators of the characters!

Buh bye ~

:)