One hell of a drug

"So what would you like to know?" Geno questioned.

"Your soul,"

"Oh wow death, you want to go that far~" Geno laughed, might as well have fun when you're basically stuck in hell with this jack-ass.

"As far as taking your soul and bringing it to the underworld?" Reaper stated.
"I just want to know what happened to you, I know it has to something with that wound."

"I don't see why it's that important,  I die when I say I die. So when I'm done with my business I'll die!" Geno growled.

"Yeah!? And who's going to take you to peace!? There are things that need to be taken seriously during reapings, such as you." Death said, they flipped their hood back so their head was visible.
"For example, I take souls who are dying. I sense them quickly and come to get then quickly. And as I've stated it took me this long to sense you! I can't just reap you when I don't even know if you have a soul, I can bearly sense you! And plus, you want you're brother to be happy, don't you~"

Geno didn't answer, the way death was talking ment if he cooperated he'll get papyrus back, but geno will be the one to die.  I guess that's the cost of it, to recreate a whole family that's dead, that couldn't be brought back because a sans' died and never came back.

Geno looked at the glass flower,  it was just sitting between him and reaper, slowly he traced the edges of it. It somehow felt familiar, like something that reminded you of an old friend.

"Do you know what determination is death? If not, it's basically what I am." Geno sighed, "back when I was still fully alive a genocide route began, I didn't think the kid ment it but after watching the videos.........." geno trailed off.

"Then..?" Reaper questioned slowly.

Geno took a huge gulp of air, not that it would help,  he didn't really have any lungs. Geno slowly took the glass flower into his lap studying it more before speaking again.

"Well I had an idea," geno said, "what would happen if a monster had human determination? Well, I had nothing to lose, I already lost anyway. I went down below a lab, where human determination was extracted in the past, I ejected myself with it."

"Idiot~"

"Shut up"

"Anyway," geno said, "I met the kid at the hall for their judgment, not that it was needed I was going to kill them one way or another. After countless of resets the kid finally got me, I already had the power to go to the save screen before then. So when I got hit I did my little act and got myself out of sight. Then I collapsed, snapped my fingers and now I'm here. Re-created by the dust that was falling off of me and determination, that now.....I assume is fading. "

Reaper didn't speak, this somehow made geno very uncomfortable.
"What's wrong, death?"

"How much determination did you take." Reaper said nervously, sweat started to form on his skull.

"Don't know," geno said bluntly,  he fooled around with the flower making it float around him, "After i ejected myself with a little bit of determination, I wanted more power. I already had some power after......well I had some determination myself but then I ejected myself with almost the full bottle."

"Wait, wait, wait" reaper panicked, "let me get this straight, you ejected yourself with almost a full bottle of human determination!?"

"Willingly" geno added, his tone was bored and tired. He didn't really see what reaper was trying to make out of this.

"Shit," reaper whispered under his breath (?)

"What's the problem?"geno asked rather annoyed, the glass flower swirled around his skull now.

"Look, just look. I really need you to be serious about this geno" death begged, "tell me you didn't do that, just tell me you didn't. If you truly did that means Asgore and Gaster will find you, they'll force me to reap you and once they have your soul they'll break it and send it to a void forever because you used forbidden human determination!

"And," death added, "the fact that you're planning to end an entire timeline who knows what will happen, I don't even know if you have soul! Just tell me you didn't!!"

Geno stayed quiet for what seemed like and eternity,  the glass flower stopped floating and rested on geno's palm. Till he opened his mouth,

"I did do it, without regret"

~  :)

(Yeah another one out, I gotta figure out a schedule, anyway reaper belongs to renrik and geno belongs to CQ aka Loverofpiggies)

Have a nice day

:)