e i g h t e e n

One week later

Jin tried to call me multiple times but I didn't answer, he came to my house but I insisted not to see him, I took a week off from work .

Today I'm going to bighit company with my father, me and Seojun planned that he'll propose in front of everyone, I'm afraid of Jin's reaction, But I have to marry seojun even though it breaks my heart.

I wore a simple dress -as Seojun requested- , put on simple makeup and some perfume.

We arrived at Bighit, Seojun gathered the boys and brought me and my father.

When Jin saw me he tried to hug me but I went to Seojun and held his hand.

"I'm here to announce something very important" Seojun said " I'm here to announce the engagement of me and Sally" He said that and brought a diamond ring from his pocket, he put it in my finger, I saw Jin coming toward us, so I kissed Seojun in front of him, I kissed him deeply , in my mind I imagined Seojun as Jin, which made me kiss him more.

Jin broke the kiss, he gripped Seojun from his shirt and hit him very hard, Seojun's face was filled with blood.

"Why did you do this??" I asked Jin .

"Are you okay darling??" I asked Seojun then kissed his injured lip, I did that so Jin can stay away from me, It's killing me to see him while I have to be with someone else.

"I'm okay sweety" he said "so, In which day do you want us to have the wedding??" He asked looking at me and my father.

"Isn't it early to think of the wedding from now?" My father asked.

"Actually, we have been in a relationship for a long time but Sally saw that it's the perfect time to take a farther step in this relationship" Seojun said, I saw Jin looking at me, now he thinks I'm a liar, I just ruined my life by my own.

"Tomorrow, let it be tomorrow" I said.

"But you haven't bought the dress, you haven't bought anything" Seojun said.

"Pick any dress you want, I'll be happy to wear whatever you picked" I said.

"I'm very happy, I can't wait" he whispered and I faked a blush.

-

After that week , I felt that everything was going fast, the engagement and now the wedding, I woke up and found a big pink box, I opened it, my weeding dress was in it.

"I'm very excited to see you wearing it, I'll pick you at 12 ,I prepared everything for you, after that we'll be officially married and you'll be my wife, you'll be mine" a note was on the dress.

I held the dress, It's a white backless dress, the upper part reveals a lot of my body, I threw the dress and saw a small plastic bag next to it, there was a white jacket in it for the revealing part of the dress .

"This is so no one can see your precious body but me" another note, It was in the bag.

I felt disgusted, just a few hours separates me from being his, I'm very sad because I have to do this .

"Good morning my little girl, you grew up and you'll get married , I don't know how these years passed" Mom said " but I thought you loved Jin?"

"I loved him few years ago but now I realized that Seojun is a very nice guy, he truly loves me" I said, I was lying.

"We all know that Seojun loves you, but, do you love him??" She asked.

"Yes I do, I love him alot"

"I wish you luck in your life, don't forget, you always have to make your husband happy, never upset him, kiss him everyday, express your love for him everyday because that will make your relationship stronger"

"Okay mom" I said and went to clean my body for the last time before it becomes for Seojun.

I wrapped the towel around my body and saw Seojun sitting in my bed, he was wearing his suit, when he saw me, he stood up , he looked at me from head to toe.

"God bless you, I want to thank god because he gave me such a wife" he said and came near me, he kissed my neck passionately.

"Wait, Just wait few hours" I said.

"Okay my love " he said and kissed me.

"Do you like the dress ?" He asked.

"Yes It's very beautiful, I'll wear it now" I said .

"Do you want some help wearing it?" He asked.

"No it's okay, I can wear it by myself" I said, he sat on the bed again and stared at me .

"I want to change, can you get out?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Can't I stay???" He asked.

"No!" I said and pushed him out of the room.

I was wearing my dress when my phone rang, I received a message from Jin :

"Congratulations, wish you luck, I'm sorry that I hit your husband yesterday, I'm sorry but I guess this is the end of our friendship"

I cried a little but I sent him :

"I wish you luck, I hope you find a girl who is better than me"

"Are you done??" Seojun asked

"No, just wait a moment"

I dressed quickly and wore the jacket, I didn't put make up, because no one puts make up in a funeral.

"I'm ready, enter!"

He entered and looked at me "you're so damn pretty" he said "lets go to the church and finish everything quickly, I can't wait" he said and bit his lip.

He took me to his car, we stayed silent until we arrived, I saw bangtan wearing suits and my family were standing next to them, they all cheered up when they saw us, except someone-- Jin, he stared at me with a blank face, he's not the Jin I used to know.

Seojun held my hand and took me inside the church.

"And now I can announce you two husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"

Seojun looked at me and kissed me deeply, I kissed him back, it's not the time to resist, I don't want him to hurt Jin, Seojun coughed a little then kissed me again, from the corner of my eyes I saw Jin looking at the ground, I bet it hurts him .

Everything ended, Seojun took me to his house, as we stood in our room he took off my jacket and pushed me to the bed, he kissed my neck without stopping, his lips moved lower every second, I pushed him next to me.

"Can you get out a little so I can wear something better??"

"Yes I'm out" He said.

I throw my self on the bed without changing the dress and I pretended to be sleeping, after half hour I sensed him hugging me from behind, he kissed my bare back and then his hands gripped my zipper and started to unzip it....