t e n

I woke up at 12:00 Pm , I'm so lazy ain't I? I got out of my bed to check on the house . It was all clean , there wasn't any single thrown on the floor or the furniture , it felt like a lie , I went to the kitchen to grab an apple and I saw Seojun standing there cooking ,the smell of the food was very good .

"Hey Sally , good morning " Seojun smiles at me.

"Huh ? Good morning ? More like good evening" I say and he chuckles .

"Im cookin-"

"By the way why did no one wake me up? Why are you cooking ? Where are the boys? How's Seokjin?? Is he okay now??" I say .

"Sally" He shouts "calm down" .

"I didn't wake you up because you seemed tired , I'm cooking because im starving , I gave the boys a ride to bighit and they said that they'll be back in two hours , Jin is fine ! He's sleeping right now and his body temperature went back to average"

"Thanks Seojun for taking good care of him" I say to Seojun gratefully .

"

You don't have to thank me, papo" He flicks my forhead .

---
"When will the food get ready?"

"10 minutes"

"Okay then , I'll go to the bathroom" I lie .

I knock on my bedroom's door lightly not wanting to wake Jin up .

I hear no answer so I open the door and get in to see Jin sleeping in a weird 'position' .

"I'll just cover your tummy and go out" I mumble feeling my face heat up after seeing his cute tummy .

No abs i think to myself and laugh.

"Don't get sick again , papo" I mumble and pull his shirt down .

"Beghuteha "

"Wha-at?" I say feeling shocked .

"Jin , I just wanted to cover you up and go out" I say and he changes his position .

Aiiishhh , I thought he woke up , he freaks me out even when he's sleeping.

"I like you more when you're sleeping though"

His lips are pink-ish again .

"Hmmmm" I say staring at his lips .

"Soon they'll be mine" I laugh and imagine myself being a phsyco stalker.

"You'll be mine Jin" I giggle .

"Your lips , nose , eyes , hair and hair will soon be all mine" I say still staring at his lips .

"You'll adore me , You won't live without me " I'm weird af ain't I?

"You'll prefer me over food" I giggle . I think I should stop now .

I bite my under lip staring at his pink lips .

"SALLY" Seojun says and I get out of Jin's room .

"Comiinngg" I say .

"What took you so long" Seojun says and I glare at him jokingly .

I sit next to Seojun and start eating .

The food is kinda cold , did I really stare at Jin's lips for that long .

"Bruuhh , this is so tasty"