#2 Prince Charming

Chapter 2
PRINCE CHARMING

I'd been running for god knows how long. All I knew was that everything hurt and boy was I tired and hungry more than anything.

I'd definitely been running for at least 2 days because the sun and moon switched over twice.

My wolf wasn't talking to me at all which was definitely a first because she was always talking my ear off.

I decided it was okay to stop for a break so I followed the sounds of cars that I could faintly hear with my heightened wolf senses.

After following the noise for about 2 more hours I came across a parking lot with some sort of diner in the middle of it.

Perfect I thought.

I shifted behind a tree and put on some baggy sweatpants and a big Tshirt, not even bothering with a bra or panties. I left my hair down because I didn't want anyone to see my face.

I was afraid someone could possibly recognize me and send me back to my own death, which would definitely not be to my best interest.

I slipped on some flip flops and began making my way out of the woods and across the parking lot to the diner.

When I walked through the door I was greeted with the most heavenly scent I've ever smelt in my life. It was even so good I could feel my wolf starting to stir inside me.

Waffles. A whole lot of waffles. Hell to the yeah.

I went to sit down in a booth in the back corner of the diner farthest away from any people. It wasn't long before I was greeted by an overweight looking grandma who took my order and returned with some orange juice, no pulp.

When she came back with the food ten minutes later, I took the liberty of asking what state I was in.

She looked at me like I had 4 heads and replied Arkansas.

Woah. Arkansas, I must've been running pretty fast to get over here in 2 days I thought to myself.

I dismissed her after that by giving her a fifty from my envelope and told her to keep the change.

I was sitting in the back of the booth eating my waffles which were oh so so good. When all of a sudden I smelt something new in the air.

I stopped eating immediately and felt an uneasy growl erupt from my stomach which definitely wasn't from hunger.

'Get out now.' my wolf ordered.

'Hey where have you been?!' I yell back at her.

'Forget that okay, I was doing some soul searching but you need to leave wherever you are fast.' she said sounding worked up.

'Uh okay, I'm going, but why?' I replied.

'Because there's a male wolf in here and he's dripping with power. I consider power a threat right now considering our omega status and the fact that the last male wolf we knew that had power used it against us.' she retorted.

I made my way to get up and fast like she said. I honestly wasn't in the mood to run into anyone new right now. Especially if they were a rouge or worse, an alpha of a pack. An alpha would see me as a rouge and kill me instantly if I was on there land. Which I didn't think I was on anyone's territory but I could be wrong.

I grabbed my back pack and shoved my last bite of waffle into my mouth and headed for the door. But because I'm me I only got past two booths before I was roughly yanked into another one.

Immediately I was squished against the window, with some guy on the outside of the booth pressed up against me. I tried to move and get out of his grip but who am I kidding. I was so weak compared to this guy and he had me trapped. It was gonna be tough getting away from him.

I turned to look at him and gasped. He had to be one of the most attractive persons I've ever seen in my life!

He had short golden hair with clear, pristine blue eyes. A straight nose and a magnificent jaw line.

His lips were so pink and full and as I stared at them more, they turned down into a tight frown.

Suddenly the guy, I think I'll call him Thor, put his face into my neck and started sniffing me like a lunatic. he was definitely a wolf but most definitely sadly not my mate so I had no clue what he the heck he thought he was doing.

"Uhm excuse me?" I said nervously.

My wolf was going nuts because no male had ever been this close to us so she was just going bat shit crazy right now.

Thor pulled away from me and looked my body up and down in confusion.
"Uh uhm so you are a..uh werewolf...right?" he asked cautiously.

"Are you?" I said.

"I want a straight answer. Now." Thor ordered sternly.

I felt compelled to reply. "Yes I am."

"Interesting," he stated. "Are you aware you have no scent?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Every wolf has a scent and why were you smelling me?" I asked.

"You don't have a scent. I was hoping it was because you were my mate but sadly your not at least I'm pretty sure your not." he groaned and out his head down on the table.

I didn't really know what to do but I'm not good with emotional people so...time to ditch. "Uh listen that sounds really stre-"

"I don't get it. I've looked everywhere for her yet she's nowhere to be found," he interrupted me.

Well he's probably a dude then idiot, I thought in my head.

I sighed and said, "Look I'm really sorry that your having emotional problems right now but I kinda have to go soooo do you mind?"

I gestured for him to get up out of the booth.

Suddenly Thor growled and his whole demeanor changed. He started laughing. He was laughing so loud that people in the diner started to turn and look at us.

Great, Thor is totally a psychopath, well this ruined the movie! I thought.

He looked at me with a creepy grin and said, "Honey, the only place you'll be going is with me."

And with that, he grabbed my arm roughly and started to escort me out of the diner forcefully. I didn't start trying to fight him until we got into the parking lot. I guess that didn't please him because he leaned down to my ear and said, "I would suggest you stop trying to fight me because there's no way I'm letting a pretty girl like you out of my sight."

I gulped and said, "Pretty? You must have me mistaken for someone else. Besides I really do have to get going."

We stopped in front of a large black escalade and he roughly pulled me in front of his face. I got a better look at him this time and realized he was probably close to my age at about 18 or 19 and he looked to be around 6'1 in height, still much bigger than me especially with his body build.

You know, I'm really staring to question Thor as my favorite super hero now..looks like it's back to Batman.

He dipped his face down to mine and said, "Do you realize who I am? I am Prince Blake of all werewolves. My father is the king?" He said this as if it was common knowledge.

Well let me me tell, you it was news to me that's for sure.

'Oh shit.' My wolf and I both said at the same time.

"Exactly." he stated. "Now get in the car, you're leaving with me, no buts!"

With that he pushed me into his car and slammed the door on me. He was about to walk to other side of the car when he stopped. It looked like he was having a conversation with someone in his head. Great he's probably informing the rest of his entourage of my kidnapping.

He shook his head and began walking to the drivers side of the car. Once he was in he turned on the car and the engine roared to life. He started driving to god knows where when I decided to pull on the the passenger side door.

Hey if I gotta tuck and roll out of this car for safety I'll do it.

'Hell yeah we will,' my wolf said confidently. It was good to hear her have her regular self back, even though I was currently locked in a car with the freaking prince of all werewolves.

My life I swear.

I tired tugging on the handle some more, when Prince Blake spoke up and said, "You gotta love child lock baby."

"Don't call me baby." my wolf said. Damn, I thought, she never comes out unless she's absolutely pissed. 'Only our mate is allowed to give us pet names,' she told me.

As if he read our minds, he said, "Look I'm taking you with me because you don't have a scent."

"And..?" I countered.

"And...you might not have a scent because it could be some sort of wolf thing to keep other wolves away because you belong to me. Which actually makes sense because I am of royal blood."

"Yeah, might." I reminded him firmly.

"Anyway, I'm taking you to the Warrior pack alpha or the commander and chief of the royal guard in charge of well everything royal because he might know what's going on," he said as if it explained everything.

"Oh okay," I said. "So, basically your taking me to some guy so he can tell you that I'm not your mate just weird because I don't have a smell, right?" I asked annoyed.

"Yup. Exactly," he told me with a grin.

Ugh I thought this guy is so stupid. I'm definitely NOT his mate. I'm pretty sure I would've been able to feel it right? Wait, did he just say alpha of the Warrior pack? OH MY GOSH NO WAY!! That's why Alpha Prick was so angry. Prince Blake had come looking for his mate and I wasn't there to be looked at. Prince Blake must be traveling with his guard, the alpha of the Warrior pack!

I heard a clear of a throat pulling me out of my thoughts. Oh yeah, Prince Blake is still in the car with me..oops.

'Yeah oops ya dud!! He's the freaking Prince now show him some respect!!' my wolf scolded me.

"Uhm yes?" I said.

"So uh are you a rogue, or what?" he asked.

I decided I might as well go along with it so I answered, "Yeah I am."

"Good," he said. "That explains why I didn't find you I'm any of the other packs around here."

"Yup, that explains it." I said a little shakily.

Prince Blake pulled the car into a fancy looking hotel. He parked the escalade near a few others that were similar looking and got out and I did the same.

He grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Weird, I thought, we aren't even mates.

'Yes! I know right! This boy needs to keep his paws off us!' my wolf growled to me.

We walked into the hotel and passed the front desk and headed for the elevator. We got in and he hit the top button and said, "Only the best for a prince," and grinned sheepishly.

The elevator opened up to a huge penthouse. It was ginormous! He set me down on a couch in what looked like the living room.

"Don't move. I'll be right back." He ordered.

He walked down the hall and when he opened a door down there the most exotic smell hit, me intoxicating me into pure bliss. I felt as if I was on cloud 9. It was freaking awesome!!

'Mate,' my wolf whispered, so soft I almost didn't hear it.

Then as soon as it came the smell went away. I turned to look down the hall and noticed that the door Prince Blake had opened was now shut.

Hmmmmm, I thought. And got up and started walking towards the door.

HEY GUYS HOPE YALL LIKED IT SO FAR?!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS IM ALL EARS AND ANY POINTERS WITH THE PLOT OR MY WRITING IS ALSO EXCEPTED AS WELL!!

Peace out ✌️

*************************************