2.5

"White lips pale face breathing in the snow flakes.." Bells hums,putting on her high heels. She walks towards the mirror,looking at her reflection. Loathing it.

Her hair was straightened and she has a black see through shirt and a black pencil skirt. It was Lexi's birthday and they were having a party.

Lost in her reflection,she didn't notice Zayn was behind her. She smiles at him,displaying her million dollar smile. With one quick motion,Zayn drags the zipper up her dress,concealing her tan skin. She turns her head slightly,kissing Zayn's jawline,giggles escaping her lips as she turns around.

Now that she was in her heels,she was slightly taller but not taller than Zayn. She put her arms around his neck,glazing up into his eyes. He slowly lowers his face towards hers,their lips touching-igniting fire inside both souls.

The kiss was simple and slow,little movement in it yet both of them felt content. "We have to go." Bella states,pouting once they separate.

+

"Zayn,dear,you clean up well."

"Thank you,Ma'am." Zayn says,flashing Bella's mother a brilliant smile. Bella takes Zayn's hand and walks towards the corner of the room,not feeling very social. Although her hostility for half of the people here,she lets it go and keeps her smile bright.

"Bella!"

"Mckenna!" Bella exclaims in the same overdramatic,false happiness. As the two girls hug,she rolls her eyes.

"Have you gained weight?" Her childhood bully asks,fake grinning towards Bella. Before Bella could answer,she asks another question.
"Your boyfriends so handsome! What are you doing here with someone like her?"

Bella bites her tongue,refusing to talk to McBitch. She leant into Zayn's shoulder,looking at her twiddling thumbs.

"She's the most beautiful person alive,curves and all,McBitchy."

"Your boyfriend is so rude!"

"Takes one to know one,McBitch." She spats,mad McKenna mentioned Zayn in a negative way. Kenna-huffing and puffing-storms off.

"Can we ditch? These people are obnoxious."

"I thought you'd never ask."