1.9

"Are you okay?"

"No,I fucking lost the case because I was too busy taking care of you. This is all your fault,Bella,people are going to get hurt and it's all your fault."

"I'm sorry you lost but i didn't have anything to go with your lost-"

"Of course it's your fucking fault! You took the wrong binder,Bella. You're so lackadaisical god damnit."

"You took mi-"

"Stop blaming me for your mistake. You're not a child anymore,Bella. So stop acting like one. Fuck you're so immature. I don't even know why I asked you out in the first place-you act like you're 12 and you're an idiotic attention whore. I fucking hate you. And you're a slut! You knew Harry liked you yet you insisted on-"

"Harry kissed me,not the other way around! I didn't know and it's not my fault so stop blaming me for everything when it's clearly not my fault-" suddenly,Zayn's hand flies to Bella's face. A red mark was on her cheek,a bruise forming. It stung as she touched it,tears in her eyes as she stares at Zayn coldly.

She walks into the bathroom,horrified by the bruise on her face. "Ugly ugly ugly",she yelled,beginning to put makeup all over her face. Her chest began to raise up and down,her head spinning in circles. In her eyes,she looked worse than usual.

"Ugly ugly ugly." She said,putting mascara on her eyelashes. It hurt as she put applied blush but she couldn't afford tears. She was almost done.

Her chest stung as she stared at her reflection. Behind her was Zayn,staring at her speechlessly. His mouth was mute,face pale. Guilt was beginning to slowly but surely kill him.

"Bella. Say you love me."

"I love you."

"Bullshit."