.6

"B,I'm sorry. Please open the door."

"No,leave me alone." She yells,putting on her eyeliner perfectly-a skill she's mastered over the years. She walks towards her closet,getting the most provocative outfit she could find. It was a red dress,strips of the front ripped off-showing off Bella's cleavage. Her hair was down,black high heels on her feet. Quickly,she took out her ID and opened the door.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"To have fun."

"No you're not." Zayn protests,grabbing her wrists. She gasp at the pressure he's applying,looking into his eyes. They are dark and unlike the Zayn Bella knew and loved. He obviously hasn't taken his medication.

"Zayn please let go of me."

"Promise you won't leave?" He questions.

"You're hurting me."

"Promise you won't leave!" He yells so loud,with so much force that a vein on the side of his neck becomes much more prominent. Whimpering,Bella nods while saying "I promise."

He lets go of her small wrists,shocked to see red marks on them. Tears forge their way into her eyes once Zayn touches the sore skin,examining it closely. For the first time,Bella was actually scared of Zayn. He wouldn't hurt her physically,purposely but today he had. Her eyes were filled with tears that refused to come out,her lips quivering as Zayn pressed his lips to hers. She closes her eyes,a tear falling down as she kisses him.

"I'm so sorry,Bella. It won't happen again,I promise."

"I believe you." She lied-she didn't believe his empty promise.