Oh no. This is bad. This is bad.

I can't let myself get hurt and then tend to my broken heart in future.

He is The Alexander Pearce, CEO.
Being in relationship with him is like a big crime. Besides he himself is not sure about the feelings which he has for me.

Oh god, I'm going crazy now.

I got up and headed towards the bedroom, got freshen up and then I realized he is not here.

Where did he go?

At the table I saw breakfast and a note.

Dove,

I had to leave early for the meeting. I have kept my credit card on the table. You can use it.

~A.P.

Seriously!!!!!
I don't need his credit card. I have one of my own. Damn him.

I stared at his credit card and then at his note.

Well, I'll do my shopping with my own money. So I kept the note and his credit card inside my purse safely and headed outside.

It's a beautiful day. I still can't believe I'm here. I could feel the fresh air surrounding me and the warmth from the sunlight. I am in awe with this place.

I was walking along the streets and headed into one of the mall. The very first thing which I wanted to get was a cellphone for me. So I purchased an android phone which was cool enough for me. Then I thought I'll kind of get gifts for Lory and for my sister Sera. I need to call Sera it's been two weeks I've not spoken with her, I miss her so much. We often call each other but this time she might be worried about me as I've not spoken with her since two weeks ago. She would have loved to come here and enjoy the scenic beauty of this place. One day I will travel along with her to many more beautiful places and make memories with her. After my shopping I was totally exhausted and hungry so I decided to go to a small restaurant and I found one.

The place had a nice comfy ambience and a variety of food. I know there is a communication barrier between me and these people but with sign languages we understood each other and a big thanks to google translator as well!!

So, I had a great time here for shopping and food. Now it was time to get back to the hotel. I was just about to walk towards the hotel when I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around to see who it was.

"You...? What are you doing here? "I asked him with a surprised look.

He was smiling charmingly and replied with his thick Italian accent,

"Well, was looking for you. Remember we were supposed to go together for a tour today. But I guess you already are enjoying a tour for yourself."

"Oh. Yeah. Well, I was just doing a bit shopping nothing much."

"I got to know that you lost your cellphone. I tried calling you several times and then contacted Mr. Pearce."

"Yes. But I got a new one. See."

"Oh!! Hmm wait a minute let me see. It's cool and I need to save my number into it once again. Oh yes, here done. And now come on lets go. I'll show you some cool places around here."

He caught my hand and pulled me along with him towards his red Ducati superbike. I couldn't say No to him. So we settled onto his bike and rode off through the streets of Rome.

He showed me several historical sites, churches, street shopping market, cafes, street food areas etc. He even gifted me a very beautiful red gown.

He is a really sweet guy, well natured and quite charming and a sexy Italian. Yes I like him, who wouldn't?
He definitely knows how to impress a girl and shower all his attention towards her.
But I am not feeling those sparks inside me like the weird feeling in the pit of my stomach or difference in my heartbeat when I am with Alexander.
Suddenly I remembered about our last night's kiss and my cheeks got redden and I was smiling like an idiot.

"What is it that you're smiling about?"
Max asked me curiously while we were near a lake side view.

"Oh nothing...It's just a beautiful memory." I replied while I looked at him. He was smiling back at me and then suddenly his expression changed and he came forward towards me and held my both hands in his and said,

"Caro....I think I need to tell you this right now.
I really find you very much attractive and I always tell you that. It's the truth, you are always in my mind and I feel like your perfect for me. You are kind, smart and a hard worker. I really feel lucky to meet you and want to know you more and more so that if things work out with us then we can have a future together. "

Right now he is on his knees. Kissed my hands and looking right into my eyes. I was beyond shocked to listen to whatever he just said right now.

"Will you be my girlfriend Caro? I promise to keep you happy always."

I was standing there like a statue; I could see admiration for me in his eyes. Then I looked at our hands and then near to max's shadow I saw another shadow of a man. I looked up to see who it is.

Alexander!

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

Note: The above picture is of Maximo.
His real name is Giulio Berruti, Italian  Actor!🙂

Dedication~~

Lex1129,HmingpuiiTlangte, mycimm,ichamayuri12,lovebooks0930, yoyopush.