Chapter 25: Makeup Madness

Puff puff.

"Jess?"

Brush brush.

"Jeeesssss?!"

Pat pat.

"JESSSSSS?!!!!" 

Dab dab.

"APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-mau." Sky yelled in frustrated annoyance.

"What?!" Aphmau humphed in an irritated response.

"I get that you really like makeovers and stuff, but is blind-folding really necessary?" Sky asked, scratched at the black cloth tied firmly around his eyes.

"Of course! It HAS to be a surprised!" Aphmau giggled as she took out a blending brush and smooth ended out shades of pale peaches together.

"Hold still." She ordered as she shook a small bottle labeled: FQMC Hair Color Spray (Temporary!) (Once more, author breaks the fourth wall. *pats a pile of rubble* Sorry friend.)

An image of a girl with cocoa curls smiled back from the spray can, and the words: Lasts Up To 12 Hours! Was written in thick black print at the bottom.

FSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

A coat of brown spray styled and settled onto Sky's hair and turned any remains of golden strands into a natural looking brown.

"Perfect!" Aphmau perkily squealed.

Her gaze drifted to an assortments of bright red, blue, and pink lipsticks, eye shadows, and nail polish...

Hmm.....

Nope.

Resisting the urge to go overboard (Wow, must've taken a lot of effort to resist going crazy), she dumped out the rest of the makeup the guys had brought for her, AFTER she'd threatened to give them their own makeovers. 

*insert innocent smile here*

Snatching up a fair shade of brown, she colored in 'Dem brows' before moving onto 'Dose fancy lips doe.'

Applying a layer of lavender pink to cover the strange, almost gray color Sky's lips had taken on during the transformations, she ignored his squiggles of protest.

Now for the final touch.

Snatching out an apricot color of glossy polish, she painted his nails.

What? It's not like the resistance could last forever.

And it's not everyday you get to paint Adam Dahlberg's nails either.

Even if your basically painting them to look like normal, boring nails, still...

"Dooooone~🎶" Aphmau heightened her pitch into a twisted melody as she unfastened the blindfold.

Sky cringed for a second before taking a look.

He blinked.

Very slowly.

"Well...?" Aphmau asked. "Do you like it?"

"Jess." Sky said SIRIUSly. (Omg I'll stop now I'm sorry for making you all cry 😫) "Are you sure you did all of this?" 

He looked almost exactly as he had been.

Aphmau punched him in the shoulder. "Of course idiot. ARE YOU DOUBTING MY SKILLLZZZZ?!" 

"What skills?" Sky played dumb, and dodged another hit to the face, that dingus.