Chapter 3: Sly Little Fox

A week had passed since the job incident and neither Katelyn nor Aphmau had spoken about it since.

Luckily, Freddy's official opening had been delayed due to 'mechanical issues.'

Gee, wonder what that's all about.

Aphmau had began spending more and more time in her room, and her friends often caught the occasion glance of their friend looking at photos too far away to see clearly, before putting them away.

It wasn't like they hadn't noticed her strange behavior.

But knowing Aphmau, she was extremely stubborn.

And extremely stubborn people only confess when they want to.

Aaron had confronted her once, but Aphmau shooed him away, claiming she was 'Having a rough time'

Unfortunately for Aph, she was a really bad liar.

One clear, sunny day (Just like all the rest) Aphmau left her room early.

It must of been at least 6:00 AM because the sun wasn't even fully up yet.

Snatching a fruit bar off the table, she wolfed it down and tossed the wrapper in the bin, before trotting out.

It was unusual for Aphmau to be up so early like this.

But it had been several days.

Aphmau was sure they were here.

None of them could ignore the lure Freddy's attracted them with.

Aphmau sat down at a nearby cafe that was across from Freddy's.

Ordering a simple water, (This time it actually came) she observed the place while sipping her drink, and waited.

After 20 min, her patience began wearing.

They had to be here.

As if on cue of her thoughts, a guy, dressed completely differently from the other Love~Love guests and trotted into view.

An orange fox hoodie that nearly covered his purple shirt designed with a slime on it. 

Thick black glasses rimmed this eyes, as he pulled them down to look closer at Freddy's.

A smile crept it's way up Aphmau's face.

There he was.

One of them had arrived.

Giggling silently to herself, she slipped into the shadows and started creeping up on the guy.

"Boo!" She shrieked, which sent several odd looks her way as she jumped behind the man.

He whipped around, startled, his black eyes glinting gold for a second before recognition exploded into view.

"Jess!" He practically screamed, hugging her fiercely.

"Sly!" Aphmau exclaimed in reply.

Aphmau gratefully returned the hug, grinning from ear to ear.

"You don't know how much I've missed you guys." She laughed, ignoring the staring passerby. (Gosh ppl, stop staring)

"Me too." Sly pulled away. "Speaking of which, do you know abo-" He gestured to Freddy's behind him.

Aphmau nodded gravely. "I knew you guys couldn't ignore it. I've been waiting for you."

Sly's face twisted into confusion. "You mean, the rest aren't here?"

Aphmau shook her head. "Your the first to arrive so far."