Let Us Pray

Please guys, but I just had to express what I'm feeling right now.

If those of you don't know, Adam (Skydoesminecraft) was (I believe still is) currently undergoing depression and bulima nervosa eating disorder.

I'm sure you know what depression is.

For those unfamilliar with bulima, it is an eating disorder in which the person eats food all at one time and purges it (throws it up).

(Link is here)

I would like to say something.

Sky has no Wattpad (There is actually a fake one, beware, Sky clearly stated in a video he has no Wattpad. Ross and Aphmau do though) so he probably will never see this.

But Adam.

I never really knew what an eating disorder was like because I never experienced it.

I've had minor depression, but never hard enough to become anything too serious to co-op with.

You probably feel horrible right now, and it's okay.

All of us understand.

Those who may have or are currently undergoing similar cases as you have a strong reference to what you feel like, and can completely relate.

Those of us who understand, but never experienced just as much can compete with what you feel like.

Sky, this is no sympathy letter.

Although my dearest cares for you are sent your way, I wanted to tell you that you amazing, no matter what is going on with you mental, or physical state.

You can take a break from YouTube for all I care.

A week, a month, or even half-a year!

I'm not the person, and I assure you none of us are, we are not the kind of people JUST here for content.

We are here because we are your friends Adam.

All of us.

From the old recruits to the new, we are always by your side.

You'd never notice me, doubt you would ever see me anyways.

But in our hearts, you are somebody closer to us.

You are part of the YouTube family.

OUR family.

Don't let anything get in your way of you being happy.

Us fans will always support you.

Your decisons in life, your supports, anything.

I hope you get better Sky.

We want you to be who you are, not rushing to do something for OUR sakes.

Do something for yourself Adam.

Take a vacation if you need.

But we promise.

Throught thick and thin, we will ALWAYS be here.

<3

May God bless you Adam Dahlberg.

May the wishes of well go through to you.

We love you Sky.

~ FandomQueenMC

------------------------------------

Not a chapter, but I had to.

Hope ya'll understand. <3

#PrayforAdam

#StandbySky

#GodblessAdam