Chapter 7: Best Friends

IMPORTANT A/N: School had started for me, and we all know what that means...

Less frequent updates :(

I'm sorry, but this year has been really busy even from the first day!

I can probably update, but most likely, not at my usual 2-3 day schedule.

Same goes for Blossoms :(

So prepare for updates that range.

<3 Love ya'll, thanks for being so supportive of this story.

Author~Chan out!

---------------------------------------------

Aphmau had talked to Sky, Max, and Ross for least to say, 2 hours explaining the reason why she was gathering the others.

But Sky had insisted that she sing with them on stage, and Aphmau couldn't ignore him.

Knowing Sky, his persistency never gave up.

That night was the night.

Aphmau had returned to her friends after the little reunion and told them about the chance of singing on stage with the Sky Army, and how she'd been friends with them.

The deafening responses were:

"OMG I can't believe it!"

"Why didn't you tell us!"

"You'll do great!"

"TACOS!"

"APHMAU~SENPAIGETMETHEIRAUTOGRAPHSPLEASKAWAII~CHANBEGS-"

"KC, take a chill pill, please."

Aphmau had been delighted to know her friends were so happy and that night, she was DETERMINED. (REFERENCES FOR DAYS!)

Wearing a white silky gown made of cotton, and black leggings, Aphmau had hastily rushed to the concert, her friends tailing right along.

(Aphmau's Outfit)

(Aphmau's Outfit)

The concert itself was a sight for sore eyes.

Blinding white spotlights dancing, people holding signs that read: SENPAI'S NOTICE MEH, or <3, or WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY!, and a large wooden stage covered with a silver curtain.