( Chapter Nineteen )

Începe de la început

"Please, Just do it" She said in a low sexy voice as her hands pulled on my hair, I shook them off and pulled her pants down forcefully as her underwear came down too. She was completely naked, she was beautiful, Normani was a fucking masterpiece created by the most generous gods.

"God, You are fucking beautiful" I said connecting my eyes to hers as she pulled me into a kiss, I felt her hands unzip my pants as I helped her removed them and my underwear.

We were laying there completely exposed to each other, there was no going back. Normani was going to be mine and I was going to be hers.

I started to lay kisses down her neck, making her moan silently but enough to turn me on. I went down her abdomen and stopped just on top where she wanted me the most. I opened her legs, licked my lips and gave her thighs big wet kisses. I felt her hands on my hair once more pushing me into her pussy.

"D, Please" She said, I placed my tongue on top of her folds not doing anything just applying pressure and her grip on my hair increased as she slowly grinded on my face.

I just stayed with my tongue flat on her folds as she moved, her moans increasing as she speeded up.

"God, this feels so fucking good. I know why Lauren is gay" I heard her say, I wanted to laugh but that would totally kill the mood so I concentrated on making her feel good instead.

She kept grinding on my face as I put two fingers inside of her gaining a loud moan from her.

"God this is amazing, make me cum" she said in a husky voice, her eyes were closed as i pumped my fingers in and out, my movements increasing with every moan she let out. I was moving my tongue over her clit i wanted her to feel so much pleasure like never before.

"I-I'm cumming" just as she moaned those words I could feel her juices all over my fingers, I licked her dry as she pulled me up to attach her lips with mine.

"That was incredible, I feel like i wasted all this years not sleeping with a woman" Normani said jokingly as i laid beside her placing a blanket over our naked sweaty bodies.

"You and Lauren never, Experienced?" I asked curiously.

"No no, Lauren is like my sister. I mean she's fucking hot but no. I've always been curious tho. We used to watch lesbian porn together just because she said she wanted to be ready for when the time came and they looked like they were having the time of their life and now i know why" Normani kissed my forehead before dozzing off into a heavy sleep.

I laid with her for hours thinking about everything that had just happened. I had no regrets just that I had my doubts about Normani. Maybe for her this was just an experiment but for me it was her finally giving her love to me.

Before Normani woke up I slipped out of her bed and left. I didn't want to deal with her telling me how much fun it was but that it meant nothing. So I just left no explanation, no text, no note just left.

****(We all know what happens they talk at the beach then all of a sudden they date, Lets fast forward to the proposal, Lol) ****

* Before the Disney trip

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Lauren, I wanted to talk to her in private about me proposing to her best friend I knew Normani had no family just Lauren so I wanted to ask for her permission to marry her beautiful best friend.

"Sure what's up D?" Lauren said eating an apple.

"Well there's something I need to ask and I don't know how you're going to take it so before coming after me give me a 30 second head start." I was so nervous I started saying random things.

"Well first of all, relax I'm not coming after you. You can tell me whatever Dinah I'm here for you." Lauren grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath.

"I want to propose to mani but not before getting your approval. You're her sister and I want to have your blessing." I said before looking up at Lauren's face, her eyes were watery and it took her a few second before she spoke.

"Oh my god Dinah of course you can propose, Wow, this is so exciting. You make her so happy she is going to lose her shit and Camila oh god. She will be fucking thrill. Wow this is amazing Dinah, Congratulations. I am so excited for you two" Lauren stood up and embraced me in a tight hug. This is all I needed to finally ask the girl of my dreams to marry me.

"Just don't tell Camila because we know she can't keep any surprises hushed." I told Lauren who only chuckled knowing this was completely true.

"You guys are going to be so happy together." Lauren said one last time before walking out.

"We will" I said to myself.

-------------

A/N: Well you guys know what happens after, this was a shit chapter just because I started it so I wanted to write something. But I'm ready to continue with Camren I have all the next chapters planned out you guys are going to love/hate me but it'll be alright.

Sorry it took me longer to update but ya know it was a complete shit week with all this trump bullshit and I had a family reunion so it was hectic! Hope you guys are doing good, if you ever need to talk feel free to send me a message. ((:

Anyways, Who's ready to watch our girls kill it on Sunday??

Buy THAT's MY GIRL on ITunes guys, It's gonna rise!!

& remember

LOVE ONLY <3