So I'm not moving

I'm not moving

His voice was amazing, strong and flawless. He had me hanging on every word.

He mainly looked at the guitar but he caught my eye several times. Each time he did, I couldn’t bring myself to look away; I didn’t want to miss a single second of his performance.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move

As he sang the last verse he stared into my eyes. I saw emotions that I didn’t recognize. I felt like I could see a small part of his soul and he could see mine. I didn’t like that he could see me so I looked away, putting my guard back up.

The class erupted into applause, including me.

“Who’s next?” Mr. Haynes asked.

A bunch of people went, singing older songs and newer ones, all different styles.

The bell rung and everyone left except Will and I.

***WILL’S POV***

The bell rung and I frowned, Rainah didn’t get to sing. Her voice was amazing, easily the best in the class. Her tone was sweet like bells.

Rainah… I’ve felt drawn to her since day one. I love her smile and her laugh. She’s beautiful, talented, brave and smart. I can tell she has problems, she is extremely skinny, has no confidence and I strongly believe she is abused. I just want to hold her in my arms and find ways to help her.

I know I should not take this much interest in her. It goes beyond student-teacher relationships, but I know I have feelings for her.

I looked up at her; she was putting things away in her backpack.

“Ready for another swimming lesson?” I asked her.

She looked up at me and her blue eyes met mine. I saw the fear that she was trying to hide.

“Sure.” She replied, grabbing her bag and standing up.

We walked to the locker rooms in silence and each went to go change. I hurried up so I could get out before her.

I sat on the edge of the pool and waited. The water was a little cold against my feet.

I heard her come out and I looked up. She was wearing a towel, like yesterday. She was biting her lip and avoiding my gaze.

I slid into the deep end of the pool, the coldness sending shocks through my body. I turned to face her and saw she was now watching me.

“Come jump in.” I said softly. I didn’t want her to be nervous around me. I knew I could never really help her unless she lets her guard down.

She put down the towel and walked towards me with her arms wrapped over her stomach. I briefly checked her out before I looked at her face again. She looked scared, but a lot less so then yesterday.

She took a deep breath and jumped. The second she hit the water, I quickly swam to her.  I wrapped my arms around her small body and went towards the shallow end of the pool. She was shivering.

I pressed her closer to me to try and warm her up. She smiled slightly and blushed.

Once I got to the shallow part, I reluctantly set her down.

“Do you remember the arm motions I showed you yesterday?” I asked.  She showed me them. “We’re going to work on kicking today.”

“Alright.” She replied.

I had her hold on to the wall, lie out and try to kick. Her legs were really ridged and before I knew what I was doing, I took her leg and rubbed up and down her calf. She tensed and flinched slightly at my touch.

“It’s just me, Rainah. Its all right.” I murmured, continuing to rub her leg. She relaxed and her kick was a lot smoother.

I had her combine both movements in the shallow end while I walked by her side, fixing small errors when she needed me to.

The bell suddenly rung and I swore quietly. We both jumped out quickly. She ran back into the locker room and I sat on a bench getting ready for a bunch of boring swim tests.

so yay Will's pov! i kno its short, sorry! thanks for reading! <3