5.0

Halloween.
Somehow Aphrodite convinced me to do a couples costume with her.
Mickey and Minnie to be exact.

We were both invited to a party

We were both invited to a party. Unfortunately Sabrina wasn't, so it's just me and Aphrodite.
Which I don't mind, because I love alone time with my girlfriend.
"This party is going to be awesome!" Aphrodite says, jumping up and down.
"Yeah, I'm pretty excited," I say, smiling at her.
Sabrina and I don't talk much anymore, and Aphrodite and I spend so much time with each other. Sabrina and I occasionally text, but I shouldn't really be on my phone the whole time, texting a girl, when I have a girlfriend.
"Zack, come on!" Aphrodite says, pulling me into the house, of one of her friends.
I've met a few of her friends, and they're pretty cool.
There's Gretchen Dawson, Debbie Farmer, Nathan Spencer, and Ben Patrick.
Gretchen is the one throwing the party, with the help of her boyfriend, Nathan.
Gretchen is fun, flirty, kind, sweet, and always so positive. Nathan, not so much. He's a pretty nice dude, but he's not like his girlfriend. He's a happy, positive person, but he's not exactly flirty. He's more on the nerdy side. But a cool nerdy.
Debbie is single looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend. She's loud, fun, crazy, but chill.
And Ben, the quiet, shy, sweet, demi-pan sexual trans boy. He's adorable.. I'd probably date him if I wasn't with Aphrodite.
I love my group of friends, and it's awesome hanging out with them... but I sometimes miss Sabrina.
I get a message on kik.
SabrinaFoster: Heyyy wanna watch some scary movies?
ZackAdams: I would but I'm at a party right now...
SabrinaFoster: with Aphrodite I'm guessing... I love you both... and you're cute together but I really wouldn't have set you two up if you two were going to end up leaving me.
ZackAdams: I'm sorry. Maybe we can do something in December for Christmas? Or just hang out in November?
"Come on!" Aphrodite pulls me into the living room and I put my phone in my back pocket.
"Zacrodite is here," Gretchen says, winking at us. "You two going to have fun later tonight?" She nudges Aphrodite and me.
"Hey guys, you made it!" Nathan says.
"Yeah, cool party," I say.
"Are Debbie and Ben here?" Aphrodite asks.
"Yeah, they're in the kitchen, Debbie making sure Ben doesn't have an anxiety attack from talking to people," Nathan explains.
"Thanks," Aphrodite giggles, grabbing my hand, and taking us to the kitchen.
Of course Nathan and Gretchen follow us.
"Hey, the whole squad is here," Debbie says.
"Yo," I say.
"This party is cool," Aphrodite says.
"Thanks," Gretchen said.
"Any of you want a drink?" Nathan asks, taking a sip from a can of beer.
"Beer," we all say at the same time.
We all got cans of beer.
"Well, I'm going to go look for someone to have some fun with tonight," Debbie says.
"Do you have your dog in your room?" Ben asks Gretchen.
"Yeah," she asks, taking a sip.
"Can I go?" She nods. He smiles and runs into her room.
"Well I gotta talk to everyone, I wanna be a good hostess," Gretchen says, dragging Nathan with her.
I take a few sips, and put down my can.
I grab Aphrodite by the waist and pull her closer.
"Their costumes were cute," she says, putting her hands around my neck.
"Yeah I guess." Debbie was "Sexy Pikachu", and Ben was a hipster Disney prince thing.
Nathan and Gretchen, they were Alice, and the Mad Hatter.
"Not as cute as us though," I say, before kissing her.
"I love you so much," she says.
"I love you too," I tell her.
She grabs my hand and takes me to Gretchen's room.
"Ben, out, and take the dog with you," she says.
He takes the dog out and Aphrodite closes the door.
"We barely just got here," I say chuckling. "Can't we just enjoy the party?"
"Nope," she says, pushing me into the bed.
She lays on top of me, kissing me.
"I'm ready," she says against my lips.
"I don't have a condom," I tell her.
"Nathan!" She yells.
"Yeah?" He says walking in.
"Do you have any condoms?" She asks.
"Yeah-"
"No! Aphrodite, I love you, but not tonight," I tell her.
"I'm just gonna go," Nathan says, closing the door.
"We can keep kissing if you want," I tell her.
"No you killed the mood," she pouts.
"Come on, I'm sorry," I say, pulling her closer to me.
I place my lips on hers, we we keep kissing.
After half an hour, of kissing... and other sexual but not too sexual things, we get back to the party and actually enjoy time with our friends.

AYE I UPDATED!!! Not a good chapter but I promised a halloween one. So yeah a lot changed? But I mean I'm kinda changing too... so of course the book is? I hardcore ship Zacrodite...