Perfect

"It's perfect," Abby said, leaning against the doorpost. She looked in with McGee at the nursery for Emma. McGee nodded in agreement.

"Just a few more days and she'll be here."

Abby nodded. "Hopefully she'll wait until after tomorrow however. I don't like celebrating birthdays on holidays. Even small ones like Valentines day tomorrow."

"Valentines day isn't small."

"To me it is."

Mcgee smirked. "Not tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

XXXXX

The next morning, Abby woke up to the sound of footsteps. She opened her eyes and saw McGee walking in, carrying a tray. "What are you doing, Tim?"

McGee smiled. "I'm giving my amazing wife some breakfast in bed."

Abby smirked and sat up, with effort. McGee set the tray down on her lap. Unfortunately, it was hard since she was full term pregnant. However, Abby still ate the breakfast and loved it. She got up and went to the kitchen to find a clean kitchen. McGee was finishing up the dishes now. Abby's jaw dropped. "Tim! You didn't have to do all this!"

McGee walked to Abby and kissed her, "You're right. I didn't have to. I wanted to."

"But why?"

"You've been carrying around a baby for nine months, plus working your butt off for gibbs, and you are so amazing, I think you deserve it."

Abby's face was glowing. She kissed McGee again. "I love you, so much... but stop it. It's kinda creepy, Tim."

Mcgee laughed. "I wish I could stop it, but you're just too amazing."

Abby rolled her eyes and went back to the bathroom to get ready. When she came back out, mcgee had everything ready to go.

He took her to a park. They walked for a little bit before she got tired, then they went for a romantic lunch.

Unfortunately, halfway through Lunch, they were interrupted.

There they were, peacefully eating their food, when Abby grunted a little. Mcgee looked up, "something wrong?"

"I... I don't know. It feels sort of weird..." Abby said. Then she grunted again, shutting her eyes tight. "Ah.. tim, I think the baby's coming."

"What, now???" Mcgee fumbled for his keys.

Abby rolled her eyes, "Yes now!!!"

"I don't like this," Abby whined, "Tim, get me to the hospital!!"

McGee frantically stood and looked around. He decided to just leave some cash on the table and helped get Abby to the car. They rushed to the hospital, Abby whining in discomfort the whole way.

Abby was so thankful her contractions didn't get awful until they were able to get some medicine for the pain. McGee sat next to Abby. Hours later, she was still there, in pain, horribly sweating.

"You're doing great, Abby," McGee said.

"Shut up, Tim, I'm going to kill you." Abby said with a glare. McGee swallowed hard, nervous because Abby really would do something like that.

"It can't be too much longer."

"Actually, Ali's lasted quite a bit longer than this," Ziva said. Abby had requested that Ziva be there. Abby cried out in exhaustion when she heard that.

"What!?"

"But it might not, right Ziva?" McGee asked, trying to reassure Abby.

Ziva shrugged her shoulders, and Abby practically died at that. She lay her head back and cried out in frustration. "I just want it over with already!"

~~~~~

Thankfully, abby got her wish. Only a little while later, she had a happy little baby girl in her arms. Abby couldn't have been happier. She smiled at McGee, who was standing next to her. Then she turned back to Emma.

She was adorable. She was beautiful. She was Perfect.