Episode eleven: The Woman in the Car

Outfit up top

'' You've changed you're mind about moving in with Zack''? Angela asked me
'' Yep'' I said and then I took a few zips of my tea
'' Does Zack know that you've changed you're mind''? Angela asked me
'' Nope'' I replied
'' Are you going tell him''? Angela asked me
'' Nope'' I answered
'' Emmy, he needs to know that you've changed you're mind about moving in'' Angela stated
'' I will tell him but not just yet'' I said
Angela and I were both sitting in the lounge having a cup of tea and the two of us were talking.
'' Why have you changed you're mind? I thought you want to live with Zack''
'' I do want to live with Zack'' I told Angela
'' But you said that you've changed you're mind about moving in with him, why did you changed you're mind.''
'' Cause I'm scared Ang, that's why I've changed my mind because I'm scared.''
'' Sweetie, everybody feels that way when they are moving in with somebody''
'' I know! But I'd just think it's too soon for Zack and I to be moving in together, I mean, we're only just got together for god sakes and I know that I'm having Zack's baby and I know that Zack's wants me to be around as much as possible but I'd just think it's too soon, way too soon.''
'' What does Zack say? Does he think it's too soon''
'' Unfortunately no, he doesn't think it's too soon for us.'' I said with a sigh and then I said. '' Maybe if Zack and I both got together sooner then yeah I would consider of moving in because we would have been together a couple of months'' I told Angela and then I said. '' It's just too soon for us, Ang.''
'' I understand, Ems'' Angela said
'' I don't think Zack will understand''
'' I'm sure he will, Ems.''
I sighed and then I say. '' Zack's going to be so crushed when I tell him.''
'' He'll get over it'' Angela said
'' But I wont though'' I told her
'' Look Ems, I know you're going have to tell Zack about this but just don't tell him yet okay. At least think about it some more before you tell him okay.''
'' Okay''
__________________________________________________________

Zack, Mom and I were on the platform and all three of us were standing around a table and on the table was a burnt backpack and sneakers and on the second table next to us was a burnt body. Zack and I were both looking at the burnt backpack and the sneakers.
Zack picks up the burnt sneaker and then he says. '' Shoe size four.''
'' It's a school bag but the contents were burned beyond recognition.'' I said finishing
Zack, Mom and I walked over to the body and then Zack says. '' The victim was female.''
'' Her skull shows combined cocazoid and mongoloid features.'' I said finishing
'' Also preauricular sulcus to the pelvis shows the victim gave birth five to eight years ago.'' Zack said
'' The kidnapping victim could be a child.''
'' Oh god'' I said
'' Maxillary molars have been pulled and replaced with removable dentures, lots of gold.'' Zack stated
'' In parts of the Caucuses when girls from wealthy families turn sixteen they're given gold teeth as a display of affluence.''
'' I'll dissolve a bicuspid in nitric acid and do a chemical work up.''
Mom shines a flashlight into the mouth while holding the jaw open and then Mom says. '' There is something lodged in the larynx.''
'' Part of her tongue'' I suggested
Zack pulls out the piece with long tweezers
'' Not fleshy enough for tongue this is cartilage.'' Mom said
Dr. Goodman comes over to the bottom of the platform with a blonde woman and then Dr. Goodman said. '' Dr. Brennan, Emma Brennan, Dr. Addy this is Miss. Pickering. She's performing a security review for the state department.''
Hodgins walks up to Dr. Goodman and Pickering and then Hodgins says. '' Well one mans security review is another mans witch hunt.''
I rolled my eyes at him
'' That would be Dr. Jack Hodgins.''? Miss. Pickering asked
'' Who else would it be''?
'' It would be, yes.''
'' You know us all don't you Miss Pickering or is it Agent Pickering from the National Security Agency''?
'' I dont yet know you as well as I will, Dr. Hodgins'' Miss. Pickering said and then she says. '' Is something burning''?
'' Not anymore'' I said
'' She's pretty much extinguished by now'' Zack said finishing
'' Uh, Miss Pickering will require a few minutes of everyone's time to perform a routine security review. I expect everyone to be cooperative.''
'' Including me''
'' Yes, miss Brennan, including you''
'' How come you're last name is the same as Dr. Brennan's last name''
'' Because she's my daughter Miss. Pickering, that's why we both got the same last name because she's my daughter.'' Mom told Miss. Pickering
'' I'm not swearing any damn loyalty oath.'' Hodgins said
'' And civil.''
Mom turns to Zack and then she said. '' Send this to Dr. Chen in pathology'' Mom said to Zack as she hands him the piece of cartilage in a metal bowl and then she says, '' ask him to identify it as soon as possible.''
'' Dr. Brennan''
Mom turns to Hodgins and then she says. '' Yes, security check, civil'' Mom told Dr. Goodman and then she says. '' Zack willl grind a segment of the femur so you can perform trace element analysis.''
'' What can I do, Mom''? I asked Mom
'' Just help anyone if they need any help with anything''
'' Okay''
'' Didn't I see you on television this morning, Dr. Brennan''? Miss. Pickering asked
'' How could I possibly know what you watched on television''? Mom said and then she sees Booth and starts to walk over to him and then she said. '' Booth, I have to talk to you.''
__________________________________________________________