Episode seven: A Man on Death Row

Outfit up top ⬆️ 
Ignore the writing in pictures

'' Hey Ang'' I greeted Angela as I entered her office
Angela looks away from her computer and then she looks at me and then she greets me back, '' Hey sweetie.'' Angela greeted me back and then she gets up from her chair and then she walks around her desk and then she walks over to me and then she gives me a hug  and then she says, '' So what's up''? Angela asked me as we both pulled away.
'' Nothing much! Just walking around the lab until a body comes in.'' I told her and then Angela nods her heads and then I asked, '' what about you''?
'' Same as you sweetie, just waiting until a body shows up.'' Angela said and then she asked, '' where's you're mom''?
'' She's gone over to the FBI building to see, Booth. She asked me if I wanted to come but I said no.''
'' Okay.'' Angela stated
'' It's so boring.''
'' What's boring''? Angela asked me
'' Just sitting here and waiting for a body to show up. It's so boring.''
'' Tell me about it.''
'' I dont know how you guys do it.'' I stated.
'' It gets easyier.'' Angela said
'' I guess.'' I said with a sigh
'' So um, I know you dont like it when I ask you this or Zack but um.  Have you thought anymore about taking a pregnancy test.''
'' Ang'' I said annoyed.
I'm really getting fed up when people ask me that question I thought to myself, why can't they just leave me alone. Oh wait, they can't.
'' We need to find out, Ems,'' Angela stated
'' Yeah, I think I know that.''
'' Clearly you don't know that, Ems. I've been asking you, asking you, asking you and so has Zack. You need to take one. You can't just leave it. We need to find out to see if you're pregnant or not, in fact I'm going to take you too the chemist and we're going to get a pregnancy test.'' Angela said and then she goes over to her couch to get her coat and purse.
'' But Ang--'' I started off
'' No butts, Ems.'' Angela interrupted me and then she says, '' We are going to do this, we need to find out.''
I sighed.
She was right though. I do need to find out.

                                                                               XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

'' Mom and I were suppose to go too the chemist to get a pregnancy test after when the last case was over but since then Mom and I both completly forgot about it.'' I said to Angela as the both of us walked towards a Chemist shop.
'' Have you told anyone else that you might be pregnant besides me, your mom and Zack''? Angela asked me
'' No, I haven't told anyone else and I would like to keep it that way until I know for sure.'' I answered
I can't believe that I am doing this I thought to myself. I can't believe that Angela has dragged me out of the Jeffersonian to go too the chemist to get a pregnancy test. I know that I have waited a long time to do this but I was scared. I was scared of taking one and I'm still scared of taking one but like Angela, Mom and Zack said ' we need to find out' and that is excatly what I am doing, finding out.
'' If you are pregnant, Ems...''
'' If I'm pregnant, Ang, I'm pregnant. There's nothing that I can do if I'm pregnant.''
'' What does your mom and Zack think about this? Have they both said anything too you''? Angela asked me.
'' Not really, Ang. I think they're both scared for me but they both did say that they are going to be there for me, no matter what happens.''
'' It's going to be hard work you know, Ems. Having a baby and Looking after it,''
'' I know that and besides it's not like I'm going to be alone is it, I mean I will have mom and Zack to help me out.''
'' That's true and you will also have me, Hodgins and Booth to help you out'' Angela said as she and I both reached the chemist doors. Angela opens the door and then the both of us enters the chemist and then the both of us went straight to the pregnancy test isle and then Angela and I both looked at the pregnancy tests.
'' It's going to be weird you know, seeing you and Zack with a baby.''
'' It's going to be really weird.''
'' So listen um, again, I know you don't like me asking you this but have you thought anymore about telling Zack how you feel about him? I know you dont like us, meaning Hodgins and me or you're mom asking you this but....sweetie, he needs to know.''
'' I know he needs to know, Ang and I will tell him. I'd just need time.''
'' How much time, Ems. I know you're scared of telling him but all girls feel that way.'' Angela stated
I sighed
'' You need to tell him, Ems and do it soon. Before it's too late.''
I sighed again
'' So what pregnancy tests are we getting''? Angela asked
'' I'm not sure, Ang. I mean there's so many.''
'' Why dont we just get the clear blue digital pregnancy test''
'' Why clear blue digital''? I asked Angela
'' Cause it tells you how many weeks you are and pluse it's cheap.''
I chuckled and then I said, '' Okay, we get the clear blue digital.''
'' How many are we getting''?
'' I'm not sure''
'' Why dont we just get three''? Angela suggested
'' Why three''? I asked
'' We need to be sure, Emmy'' Angela stated
'' Okay, we get three'' I told her and then she gets three clear blue digital pregnancy test and then the both of us headed our way to the till and then Angela puts the pregnancy tests down onto the counter and then the woman scans them, as we wait for my things to be paid Angela and I were both talking about Mom. Mom was over at the FBI building with Booth, she is trying to get a gun, which I dont really understand why.
'' Have you heard from Mom yet, Ang''? I asked Angela
'' Not yet I haven't, sweetie. What about you''?
'' Not yet.''
''She's probably still with Booth.''
'' What is with Mom and guns anyways''? I asked
'' I have no idea.''
'' I know they're cool and dangerous and everything but does she really need a gun.''
'' You know what you're mom is like.''
'' She doesn't need a gun, if anybody needs shooting Booth will do it. I'd just dont understand why she needs one.''
'' That's 8.97 please'' The till lady said
I reached into my bag but Angela stopped me and then she said, ''Put you're money away, Ems. I'm buying these.''
'' You are.''
'' Yes.'' Angela said and then she goes into her bag and then she pulls out her purse, then she opens up her purse and then she pulls out the money and then she hands it to the till lady and then we both waited for the till lady to give Angela her change, once the lady got the right change she handed it to Angela and then she puts the change into her purse and then she zips her purse up and then I grabbed the bag from the counter.
'' Thank you.'' Angela and I both said at the same time.
'' Good luck'' The till lady said
Angela and I both leave the counter and then the both of us headed our way towards the door and as we both headed towards the door, Angela puts her purse back into her bag and then I pulled open the chemist door and then Angela and I both leave the chemist and then we both started walking back up to Angela's car.
                                                  ________________________________________________________