Episode six: The man in the wall

Outfit up top ⬆️

Angela walks into my mom's office with her coat in her hand and Mom was at her computer.
'' Come on Honey. If we don't leave now, we won't get into the club.'' Angela told her best friend.
'' Alright, I'm just finishing up a few emails.'' Mom told her
'' Oh what''? Angela says as she walks around to the front of Mom's desj and places her purse on it.
'' My publisher wants to schedule a book tour. I'm just confirming dates.'' Mom stated
'' Okay, that can wait, sweetie.''
Mom goes over to her coffee table and then she says, '' There's a student that needs help identifying the cause of a fracture on a lateral epicondial.''
'' TGIF? You heard of that''? Angela asked
'' Yeah it's some kind of acronym but my inbox in full.'' Mom answered
'' We know that's not true.'' Angela stated
'' And there's a TV show that needs research. Not that they listen.''
Angela takes the papers out of mom's hand and then she's says, '' We're going.''
Mom points to the coffee table and then she says, '' I really should catalog that skull it's in the museums exhibit on the French Revolution.''
Angeka starts removing Mom's work shirt and then she says, '' Yeah, Pepe Le Pu is more important then booze, anyways.'' Angela says and then she hands Mom's coat.
'' I dont think that is his name.'' Mom told Angela and then she continues to talk, '' Oh before we go, I need to tell Emma where we're going.''
'' Okay! Where is Emma anyways''?
'' Knowning Emma, she's probably with Zack.''
'' She's always with Zack'' Angela stated and then she says, '' There's no chance of separting them is there''
'' Nope.''

                                                                    XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Meanwhile in Zack's office. Zack and I were both sitting at the computers at his desk, he was on his own computer and I was on my laptop. I was sitting on Zack's lap and Zack had his arm wrapped around me. 
'' I am so beating you, Zack.''
'' I don't think so.''
Zack and I were both playing a game on our computers and I was winning, normally I would be playing on Zack's computer with him but I had my own computer with me, so here we both were on the computers playing a game, a racing game in fact. Zack's car bumps into mine.
'' Oh no you didn't''
'' Oh yes I did.''
'' Take this'' I said, I was about to bump into Zack's car but he quickly drives off
Zack chuckles
'' You can chuckle all you want, Zack. I'm still beating you.''
'' I don't think so.''
'' Emma'' I heard my name being callen by my mom.
'' I can't look up from my computer, Mom. I'm trying to beat Zack in a racing game over here'' I told her
'' Again! Sweetie, you know you can't beat Zack in a racing game. He always wins.''
'' Not this time he won't, Ang, cause I'm going to beat his sexy ass.''
'' Anyways Ems, Ang and I are going out so if you need anything--''
'' I will go to either Hodgins and Zack, I know Mom.''
'' Okay.'' Mom said and then she and Angela both leave the office and Zack and I both carried on playing our game.
'' How many laps have we done''? Zack asked
'' Um four, this is our last lap.'' I replied
'' Okay, just for the record it doesn't really matter who wins this game does it.''
'' Na.''
'' Good.'' Zack stated
Mins later Zack's car went over the finish line first and I came second. I can't believe that Zack has beaten me again but oh well it's only a game.
'' I can not believe you beaten me again.'' I said to Zack
'' I did say too you that I am good.'' Zack stated as I leaned my back against him and then he wraps his other arm around me.
'' I know!'' I said
'' So listen, I know you dont like me or anyone else asking you this but um, have you thought anymore about taking a pregnancy test''?
'' Zack!''
'' We need to find out, Emmy'' Zack stated
'' Dont you think I don't know that, Zack. Of course we need to find out.''
'' So what's stopping you''? Zack asked me
'' Nothing stopping me, Zack'' I told him
'' So then take one, Emmy.''
'' I will take one, Zack''?
'' When''? Zack asked me
'' When I'm ready'' I told him and then I continued to talk, '' Look Zack, I will take a pregnancy, okay, I will. I'd just need some time.''
'' How much time, Ems''?
'' Just, just give me a few days okay.''
'' Okay.''
'' I promise you, Zack, I will take a pregnancy test.''
'' Good! Because we need to know, Ems.''
'' I know and I will take one.''
'' Promise!''
'' I promise, Zack. You have my word.'' I said and then I kissed him and surpringly he kissed me back and we both kept on kissing until we both
needed some air.
                                               ________________________________________________________