Episode nine: The Man in the Fallout Shelter

Outfit up top ⬆️

"Sweetie'' Angela says as she chases after her best friend through the lab.
'' Angela, I dont want to.'' Mom told Angela as she steps up into the platform
'' Sweetie, could you stop galloping for like two seconds''? Angela said
'' Better able to withstand peer pressure when you can't catch me.'' Mom said
'' Call it a favor, okay''?
'' How does me going to a company Christmas party doing you a favor''? Mom asked her best friend
'' Remember what happened last year''?
'' I didn't go last year.'' Mom said and then she grabs some rubber gloves and puts them on and then she starts to examine a skull sitting on a table.
'' Yeah exactly and it took me weeks to collect all the photo copies. I need you. Friends don't let friends photocopy their butts at company Christmas parties'' Angela says and then she said. '' Hey, there's secret Santa.''
'' I don't like secret Santa.'' Mom told Angela and then she says. '' The idea that we are forced by convention to exchange meaningless gifts is...''
'' Yeah, yeah, yeah I know. If you rearrange secret Santa though, you get secret Satan.''
'' What possible meaning could that have''?
'' I've already had an eggnog if you can't tell'' Angela stated and then she continues to talk. '' Now how am I going to enjoy this party knowing that my best friend in the whole world is in the lab, eyeball to eyeball, with skeletor''?
'' Who''? Mom asked Angela
'' He's a cartoon villain who looks like...you know his name is self-explanatory.'' Angela said and then she asked. '' Would you please just come to this party''?
Mom exhales and then she says. '' Twenty minutes.'' Mom said finally giving in
'' Where's Emmy''?
'' She's with Zack and Hodgins''
''Okay! Has she decided yet, Bren''? Angela asked Mom
'' Decided what''
'' To tell people that she's pregnant, I mean it has been a couple of weeks since she founded out''
'' I'm not sure, Ang. But I'm sure she will start telling people when she is ready.'' Mom said and then Booth enters the lab carrying a suitcase of some sort
'' Bones, alright''
'' Merry Christmas Seeley.''
'' Ooh wow.'' Booth said as he sets down the suitcase on a table with a file on top of it and then he notices Angela dressed up as an elf. '' Whoa. What are you an elf''?
'' Yes. What's wrong with a little Christmas spirit''?
Mom picks up the file and then she asks. '' What's the context''?
'' Ah, Federal property on Dupont Circle where congress put up a visiting agricultural specialist or something like that.'' Booth said and then he continues. '' They're digging to put in a solarium and they find a fall out shelter with a skeleton inside. Huh.''
'' How long was it in there''? Angela asked
'' The shelter was built in the fifties, part of that whole a bomb panic.''
'' It's not a suicide.'' Mom said
'' Why not''? Booth asked Mom and then he says. '' A bullet in the head, you see the gun, it's a suicide.''
'' He shoots himself in the head and somehow his arm ends up across his chest. Bring the skeleton in and I will prove it wasn't a suicide.''
'' Merry Christmas, Bones.'' Booth said and then he turns and whistles and then he says. '' C'mon boys, bring it in.''
'' Oh no. We're going to the company Christmas party'' Angela stated
Booth takes the suitcase off the table and then he helps the guys put a bag on the table.
'' You go ahead. I'll do a cursory examination and I'll meet you in a few minutes.''
'' All right. There ya go. Wow.''
'' Booth, will you escort Angela to the Christmas party and make sure she doesn't photocopy her butt''?
'' Oh, no, no, I can't do that. You see I got some really last minute important Christmas shopping that I gotta do.''
'' It's not last minute until tomorrow.''
'' C'mon Bones. Bones, just--'' Booth said as Angela drags him away by the arm and then he says. '' I gotta...geesh.''
                                                  ________________________________________________________

Meanwhile inside Zack's office; Hodgins and I were both inside Zack's office with Zack. Zack is playing with a minin robot that he made while Hodgins and I watched him and while Zack was playing with his robot I was finishing off my project.
'' Stop!'' Zack said to the robot but the robot does a roll and then Zack said again. '' Stop!'' Zack said again but the robot keeps on rolling and then he says. '' Turn!'' Zack said but the robot didn't turn, it just stops.
'' Is it still not working probably, Zackie'' ? I asked Zack
'' No, but it will.'' Zack replied
Hodgins laughs and then he says. '' Your robot reminds me of you.''
'' How does Zack's robot reminds you of him''? I asked Hodgins
'' You tell it to turn it stops. You tell it to stop it turns. You ask it to take out the garbage it watches reruns of firefly.'' Hodgins said ignoring my question
I rolled my eyes at him
'' After I fix the voice recognition protocols, this is going to blow those  gomers at MIT away.'' Zack said
'' How's you're project coming along, Ems.''? Hodgins asked me as he turned to me
'' It's coming along nicely, I'm actually nearly finished. I'd just need to put in a few more pictures and then I need to finish of decorating the front.''
'' Have you seen the dolphins that she drew? They're amazing''? Zack said to Hodgins
'' No'' Hodgins said
'' They're not that amazing, Zack'' I told him
'' Emmy, show Hodgins those pictures of those dolphins that you drew'' Zack said over his shoulder
'' Okay'' I said and then I flipped the front cover over to show Hodgins my dolphins what I drew.
'' Wow Ems, these are really good.'' Hodgins stated
'' They're not that good.''
'' Don't put yourself down like that, Ems. These dolphins are really good.'' Hodgins said
'' Thanks'' I thanked him
'' So what else have you got for you're mom for Christmas''? Zack asked me over his shoulder while Hodgins went over to the home made brewery system that he and Zack built and then he picks up a beaker of clear liquid.
'' Well, I've got her this album, I've got her a dolphin necklace, a dolphin ring, a dolphin bracelet and I also got her some new clothes.''
'' I thought you're mom said that she doesn't want anything for christmas.'' Zack stated
'' Well tough monkeys cause she is getting some things for christmas.'' I told Zack
'' We've got about half a liter of pure alcohol here.'' Hodgins said
'' Yeah, so.''
'' So, we can dump it in the eggnog and we've got the best Christmas party in history'' Hodgins said
I rolled my eyes at him.