Chapter.45

Avi's POV

Tomorrow Kirstie leaves, so we are going to spend all day together, which will be uneventful, but that is the best think because we get to be lazy and just hang out, unlike on our work days where we are always on a schedule.

I'm laying here in bed with Kirstie, combing my fingers through her hair as she sleeps. I decided to make her breakfast in bed so I get up and head to the kitchen.

I'm going to make her the best breakfast ever. I was in the middle of making an omelet when I heard the front door opened.

"Avi, you up?" I heard Kevin yell.

"Yeah." I yelled back. Him and Esther walked into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Hey, have you heard of this new thing all the kids are doing today?"

They shook their heads. "No, what?"

"Knocking. You should try it sometimes." They rolled their eyes at me. Kevin look all around me.

"Avi, what's with all the food?"

"I'm making breakfast for Kirstie." I said pooring her coffee into her favorite mug.

"Why so much. She gets full really easily." Esther said.

"The plan is to make her full so she can't move and all she is going to want to do is cuddle with me." I said while putting the food on the try.

Esther looked at me stupidly, while Kevin looked at me with the Thats-Not-A-Bad-Idea face. Esther looked at him.

"Don't you dare think about it." She said while hitting his arm playfully. He laughed.

"Not that don't I don't love you guys but what are you doing here?" I asked while grabbing silverware.

"Kirstie said we would hang out today." Esther explained.

"At 8 AM?"

"She never said a time."

"Well its kinda early don't you think." I grabbed the tray of food and headed towards our room with Kevin and Esther following behind me. They stood at the door. I went over to Kirstie and sat down.

"Kirstie wake up." I said soothingly while rubbing her back. She didn't move.

"Kirstie, honey, time to get up." She started moving around then eventually rolled over to my side of the bed. I turned around and look at Kevin and Esther who are trying not to laugh, and recording on Snapchat.

"Kirstie I made you food." I rubbed her back again. She flipped onto her back, pushed my hand away, and grabbed a pillow to put over her face.

"That's it missy." I got up and went on the other side and straddled her stomach and started tickling her.

"NO AVI!! STOPPP! IM UP, IM UP! She laughed out, out of breath. I pecked her on her lips, then smirked at her. "Good."

She pushed me off of her, then looked at the door.

"It's too early for this." She whined, and hid under the covers.

"I made you breakfast." I said again. She peaked out from under the covers. I showed her the food and she sat all the way up and had a big smile on her face.

"Well I'll let you eat, we'll be in the living room." I gave her the food and kissed her head and walked out with Kevin and Esther, and closed the door.

We were sitting in the living room, watching House of Cards when it went onto commercial.

"Avi, how is, you-know-what coming along?" Kevin asked.