Chapter.23

Avi's POV

I instantly run to her side. I crouch down and shake her to wake her up. It wasn't working. I noticed her head was bleeding and picked up her head from the ground. I felt tears on my cheeks.

Everyone came rushing over, Kevin grabbed her head then pushed me out the way, which was rude. He scooped her up in his arms and ran off stage with her.

I stood up and wiped my tears away and walked off stage as Esther went on stage to tell everyone that the show is canceled. I waited for her to get off so I could walk with her. She came back.

"Where is she, I have to see her." I said hurrying.

"Your not her friend remember. And anyway she's gone, they took her to the hospital." She said with sad eyes.

"Why are you mad at me, I didn't do anything. Is this about breakfast because I didn't mean it."

"Avi lately all you ever say is I didn't mean it. Not just to Kirstie, but to Kevin, Mitch, Scott and me, whenever you say something rude or disrespectful. But it actually hurts us!" She yelled at me.

"Are you trying to say that this is my fault?!" I yelled back at her.

"Avi we don't have time for this we need to get to the hospital to see my friend and your band mate." She says calmly.

We get into a car and go to the hospital. The car ride was silent and awkward. When we parked Esther immediately got out the car and ran all the way from the parking garage to the emergency room.

It took me a little bit because I was just thinking about different things. Then I walk into the emergency room and see Esther crying into Kevin's shoulder and Mitch doing the same to Scott. Then Kevin looks up at me. It was like he had smoke coming from his ears. He was mad, and when you get Kevin mad you might want to run.

"Hey guys." I say everyone turns and looks at me. No one says anything. Kevin let's go of Esther and starts to walk over to me.

"What are you doing here?" He spat at me.

"Why are you all mad at me? Its not my fault she's here."

"Avi it is your fault that she is here!" He yelled.

"How!"

"What do you mean how? You didn't let her fucking explain thats how." I could tell he was really mad because he cursed.

"Why should I let her explain, she cheated on me. Once a cheater always a cheater!"

"That's why you need to listen to her. Did you know that, that night she was hit multiple times, or that while it was happening that she was crying. She said that she was pushing him out the door but he slammed her against the door."

"He did what!?"

"She has been cutting herself and not eating. She has lost so much weight. She's depressed, and lonely, she feels unwanted, she crys everyday about you and cry's herself to sleep every night."

All I could think is wow.

"And its all because of you not listening to her. She feels awful everyday. And you know the best thing is?" By this time he wasn't yelling anymore. He got really close to me.

"The one that loved her the most, hurt her the most." He finished, and walked back to Esther and wrapped her in a hug again.

I sat in a chair. I didn't talk to anyone, I cried and I waited there just thinking. Thinking about all of what Kevin said. About an hour later the doctor came in.

"Friends of Kristin Maldonado."

Uhgg he's that type of doctor. Read the name of the patient correctly... Stupid.

"Yes we are here for Kirstin Maldonado." I stood up.

"Well Kristin..." And he said it again.

"Its Kirstin." I said. He glares at me.

"Well Kirstin is doing fine. She had a gash in her head that we closed up. She also didn't have enough vitamins in her system, it looks like she hasn't been eating. She need to gain about 30 pounds, so make sure she is eating well. She also had lots of blood loss over the past few weeks, and you can tell because of the cuts on her, the gash in her head, and how pale she was. I know you are on tour at the moment, I say pick it back up in a couple of days. She should be able to leave tonight. Oh and we found big brusise on her arms they look a to be almost a 2 months old we put cream on those because the seem to be very painful and it will help heal it, we also did that to all her cuts so they can heal and not turn into scares." The doctor explained.

"Thank you sir. Is okay that we see her?" Kevin asked.

"Yes she is in room 543, you all may go in at the same."

"Thank you sir." I say.

We all start heading to her room. They stop right in front of her room. Then look at me.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. If you did don't forget to comment and vote.

What do y'all think of Kirstie's extensions? I love them.