Chapter.36

Kirstie's POV

Avi and I agreed that we shouldn't take showers together anymore. We just didn't want to risk things again.

Avi was in the shower right now and I was doing my hair in the bathroom with him. I everything was fine but his phone kept going off.

"Avi someone keeps texting you, and its really annoying."

"Well who is it from?"

"Unknown number."

"Just read them out to me."

Unknown

U: Hey Avi, it's Jenna.

U: I really need to talk to you.

U: Maybe we could talk over a drink or dinner

U: I know I'm the last person that you want to see right now

U: But I feel like I never got to properly say what I wanted to say.

U: Well its obvious that your not going to take my offer so I'll just tell you now.

U: I'm still in love with you.

U: Everyday I bash myself about cheating on you

U: I can't forgive myself for it

U: It pains me so much

U: I'm in love with you Avi, I want a future together like we planned.

U: We can work things out

U: We can grow old and have children together just like we talked about

U: Will you please give me another chance?

U: I'll be here waiting.

I finished reading aloud the last text. I was close to crying but didn't. It hurt reading that there is another woman in love with your boyfriend.

"Avi are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"No." He whispered.

"Do you need a hug?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to wait till you get out or do you want me to come in?"

"Come in." Good thing that I didn't have my clothes I was wearing for the day on yet or much of my hair done.

I walked in and instantly pulled him into a hug. He was crying.

"Shhh, don't cry big boy. She's not here. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Its okay. Hey why don't we all do something together tomorrow. Help get your mind off of things, like Jenna and this album."

"Sounds good to me. By the way, sorry about your hair. I know you were doing it before."

"I couldn't care less about my hair. You'll always be first." I pecked his cheek.

"Now c'mon big boy. We have somewhere to be."

At the studio

"Well what is going on in your lives right now. It might spark some inspiration." Tayler Parks said. She was helping us write a song for the album.

"Well Avi and I have ex's trying to get back in our lives, but we don't want them back." I said.

"Okay great start. I think that's a solid idea." Taylor said.