Chapter.14

3 week later.

Kirstie's POV

"Avi let's cuddle in the back." I didn't want to actually cuddle.

"Okay." I grabbed his,waiting for him to get up. I looked at Mitch then he wiggled his eyebrows at me. Then I returned the favor by wiggling my at him gesturing to Scott. Then Avi finally got up and we headed to the back of the bus and closed the door.

He sat down first, then patted his lap gesturing for me to sit on it. I sat on it. At first it was silent but then he said "I love you" then I said it back. I gazed into his eyes getting lost in those emerald green eyes.

"Have I told you how beautiful you eyes are?" I asked him.

"No"

"Well I should." I smiled at him then put my hand behind his neck and kissed him.

Avi's lips were so soft. We made out for awhile. I then straddled his hips and grinded on him. He broke from the kiss.

"Kirstie we can't do this. 1) were on the bus and 2) we're not ready. Well at least I'm not."

"I understand, plus I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay. Why don't we just cuddle?"

"Okay." With that we fell asleep.

2 days after

Avi's POV

"We're finally off the North American leg of tour." I ran out the airport then got on the ground and kissed it. People stared at me, but I didn't care. I wrap an arm around Kirstie.

"Kirstie, when I get home im going to go straight to my bed and kiss it, then the refrigerator, and the toilet and give them kisses." Kevin and I died if laughter, and Kirstie just looked at us.

"Avi kiss the toilet and you want ever be kissed again." She warned. I instantly stopped while Kevin was laughing at me now.

"It just feels so great to be back home again." I say.

"Well you better make the most of it, because we only have 3 weeks off before we are on the next flight to Europe for the European leg of tour." Kevin states.

2 Weeks Later

On the phone with Kirstie

A: Did you get home safe?

K: Yes babe. Oh I was wondering, since we only have one more week before we go back on tour we could go on a romantic date.

A: That sounds like fun, let's do it. When?

K: Does Thursday sound good?

A: That's perfect just like you.

K: Aww Avi, stop being a kiss ass.

A: I'm not. You are perfect in every single way and don't let anyone tell you different.

K: Avi your going to make me cry. Your so sweet.

A: Hey I'm just trying to tell you the facts.

K: Well I have to go. I love you and I'll see you on Thursday.

A: Okay I love you too. What time should I pick you up?

K: I'd say 8.

A: Okay I'll see you then. Goodnight.

K: Goodnight.

Sorry for such a short chapter and a bad one. But if you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment.