Chapter. 2

"Ok I'll go looking for her" and with that Esther was off.

Ten minutes later

"Kirstie please come out, we need to leave soon and we both know you need a hug right now." Esther says calmly trying not to show the irritation in her voice. Esther has been dealing with this all tour and was getting sick of having to do this after every show.

'Clicks, clicks'. Esther sighs in relief, this had been a good day for Kirstie. Esther being the mama bear she is, sat right next to Kirstie and let her cry into her shoulder. About 5 minutes later Kirstie was finally finished crying. Esther was glad it was quick unlike some of the other times, and she was very happy that tour was coming to an end. 'Just one more show and were done' she thought to herself.

*Skips to last show*

Avi's POV
"Guys I'm very excited for tonight, its our last show on tour!!" I stated with so much joy. I was really happy because not only will we be geting a week break, and catching up on sleep, but I get to see the love of my life, Jenna. She was perfect in my eyes. Sometimes I lay awake just thinking 'How am I so lucky to be in the best relationship ever? She's really the one.' While we were in Rome I decided to buy an engagement ring, and it was gorgeous, and it was everything I hoped it would be. It was just stunning.

After we finish our last song of the tour, I was pumped with so much energy because I knew that tomorrow I would be reunited with my future fiancé. Hopefully.

It was the last day of tour and this is when the band sits in a circle and have heart to hearts with each other. They were definitely my favorite part about tour... Other than meeting the fans.

"Guys I love you all so much and I can't believe that we get to do this for a living" Kirstie says as she is about to cry. So I did what a lot of fans said I do best. I grabbed Kirstie by the waist and pulled her in close and hugged her tight. She nuzzled her head into my chest and let out a big sigh. I do the same right after her because we all had the same feeling like tour is over and its sad. At least I think that's why she sighed.

"Guys let's get in a picture together and celebrate that its the last day of tour" Scott suggested. "I'm down homie" Kevin tiredly stated, "Yaaassss, make room for queen fatass" Mitch basically shouted, pushing Scott over. "Sure why not" I said in a soothing tone, then Kirstie cuddled into my chest some more. 'Awww she's so cute', I wish we could have more of these heart to heart moments because every time we have them, I always end up cuddling with Kirstie. And I'm not gonna lie, Kirstie is very good at cuddling.

We all looked at the camera and smiled.

PTXOfficial Tweeted: [Image] "Wow what a great last show tonight. We love you!"

We were all so tired and didn't even care anymore so we all stayed in the front lounge going to sleep. Scott and Mitch cuddling, Kirstie and I cuddling, and Kevin and Esther... 'Wait what the hell?' I decided to let it go because A) I trust Kevin not to touch her, B) I know that Kevin doesn't like Esther that way, and C) they probably felt a little left out, so they probably decided to cuddle with eachother.

I look at Kirstie and can't help but admire her beautiful features, she reminded me of Jenna. But he wasn't saddened by it because he knew that this time tomorrow h'ell be asking Jenna to marry him. And with that he fell asleep along with the others.

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave any comments, and vote for the book if you enjoyed this chapter and share it on social media if you want. ❤❤❤