Chapter.5

Avi's POV

I woke up this morning on the floor... Didn't I fall asleep on the bed. I look up and I see Kevin on the bed in a starfish position. 'Note to self, if Kevin ask you to sleep in the bed with him, say no.'

I decided that even though Kevin rudely pushed me off the bed last night that I would still make him breakfast as a thank you for not asking questions and taking me in. My grandma makes really good biscuit's and gravy, and she taught me how to make it so why not let Kevin have some.

I decided why not invite everyone to Kevin's and have breakfast, so I went into the group chat and texted,

Ptx Group Chat

Me: Hey I'm making breakfast at Kevin's this morning, get your butts over here. :)  

Scott: Kay!

Kirstie: Alright I'll be over soon :)

Scott: Why not at your place?

Me: Because I'm at Kevin's rn... DUH!

Scott: Alright

Mitch: if y'all spam my phone again, I will be there in your dreams and then when you wake up I'll be right next to you.

Scott: Maybe if you didn't sleep for so long

Mitch: Bitch, don't come for me.

Me: Guys!! Kevin's at 10!

I stopped texting them, and continued on cooking. But then it hit me. The harsh reality that me and Jenna were over. I broke down while making breakfast. And after everything was done, I put the food in the oven to keep it warm. I head over to the couch and break down once again. I was mad with myself, mad with Jenna. And I did what I do best... I wrote a song.

And throughout the entire time of me writing it I was sobbing like there was no tomorrow. But then I heard the front door unlock and then the trio came in, then looked at me like they had saw a ghost.

Kirstie's POV

Scott, Mitch and I all went to Kevin's together and we had let our selves in, then we see something that no one was expecting. Avi was sitting there sobbing. His eyes were puffy, his face was red, he looked like he was crying for hours. 

"Breakfast is in the oven, help yourself" Avi says quietly before walking away. Scott and Mitch didn't ask any questions, they just walked to the kitchen and I stayed put. I thought to myself what he could have been crying about. Then it hit me, did Jenna say no?

Avi's POV

I went to my room, and looked at my phone and saw 10 missed calls, 15 new text and 8 voicemails all from Jenna. I then closed the door behind me and curled up in a ball and sobbed some more on the floor. Then I heard a soft knock at the door. "Avi?" It was Kirstie. "Are you ok?" She closed the door. I look up at her and slowly shook my head. "Did Jenna say no?" I shook my head again. "Then what's wrong Dragon?"

When Kirstie called me Dragon, it took me back to before I got with Jenna and how our relationship was so close and open and honest. I also had a crush on her and it was a really big crush. Hearing her call me dragon again, brought back all of those feelings. I decided to open up to her after hearing her call me Dragon because I knew it was the right thing to do.

"She cheated on me" I said barely at a whisper. She instantly wrapped me in a hug.

"Avi, Im sorry. I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything."

I looked her in the eyes and I saw what I saw when I first had a crush on her. Love.

I hope y'all enjoy thia chapter. I'm sorry if this seems bad to y'all, its my first book. And I'm also doing all of this on my phone so... Yeah. Please tell me if you want me to continue this book.