Fifth-Wheeling

09. Fifth-Wheeling

I woke up, surrounded by arms. It brought back memories of when I had stayed here after our movie night. I attempted to break free, but he wouldn't let go.

"I'm still stronger than you," I reminded him, snickering.

"But it's so comfy," he protested, "and you're so warm."

"Do I have to get your dad in here? I'm sure he'd love finding out you have a girl in your bed," I threatened. Of course, I'd never do that but I'd say almost anything to get Stiles up.

"Nope. I'm up." Stiles shot up and let go of me.

"Do you remember when I first fell asleep here?" I asked him.

"I definitely remember that." He smirked. Ignoring his smirk, I continued.

"I was terrified when I woke up that morning," I confessed.

"You were?" His lips parted in shock.

"I was scared that I would start to like you. Also, I was scared Edward would hear me thinking about you," I admitted, not looking at him because my cheeks were burning. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Do you regret it?" He asked and I turned around to face him.

"No," I answered. "I'm not continuing my explanation because I already look like a tomato and I need to get ready for school.

"No goodbye?" He pouted. Fighting a smile, I pressed a lingering kiss to his soft, pink lips. My heart raced as I kissed him. Kissing Stiles Stilinski wasn't something I would ever get tired of or used to. I waved goodbye as I darted out of his window and across the road to my house.

🐍🐍🐍

Finally, the long awaited shopping trip had arrived. I didn't know about the others, but Lydia, myself and Bella needed this. Angela, Jessica and Bella had come together in Jessica's vehicle while Lydia, Allison and I travelled in Allison's. I wondered if they would find it strange going shopping with a fifty year old woman if they had known about me.

"Thanks for inviting us," the girl with the glasses spoke to Allison, Lydia and I. "We haven't been shopping in a while."

"A while? Try last month," the other girl, who's hair was thrown back with a headband, responded to her friend. I assumed this girl was Jessica, but I wasn't sure.

"I like her already," I heard Lydia comment behind me.

"That's because she is basically your twin," Allison muttered.

"Okay, so this is Angela." Bella motioned to the girl with glasses. "This is Jessica." She pointed to the girl wearing her hair in a headband. Angela's hair was set in two neat pigtails and Bella's hair wasn't styled in any way, just flowing down her back.

"Nice to meet you," Lydia spoke in that mysterious tone she often spoke with. "I'm Lydia." She brushed her hand along her hair, flicking it back behind her.

"And what's your name?" Jessica asked Allison, inspecting her outfit I assumed.

"Allison," Allison introduced herself.

"What about you? You're Summer. You're the girl who used to live here with the Cullens, right?" Jessica popped a piece of gum that sat in her mouth as she chewed. I heard a small intake of breath and the quickened beating of a human heart. I gave Bella a sympathetic look before responding.

"Yeah, that's me." I nodded, wanting to change the topic.

"Hey, you're dating that Stilinski guy, aren't you?" Angela interrupted the blooming awkwardness.