Blue

"She's his hostage?" Riza had brought Shiro into a separate room in the guild hall.

"Sorta. He's mostly keeping her cause he thinks she's the key to some magic he wants to obtain but she doubles as a hostage so I keep in line. You can understand why I was so hesitant to come to you guys."

"Yeah, that was a brave thing you did."

"I knew that things would never get any better if I just kept going on helping him. Plus if he needs her he won't kill her. But... he might..."

"Hurt her."

Shiro looked up at Riza with saddened eyes. She was staring at the floor, you could almost see the gears turning in her mind.

"Yeah..." he breathed.

Riza spent a moment thinking then suggested they go back to the party. But she had a plan. She collected Tesla, David, Natsu, and Gray. She also requested of Lucy to keep Shiro busy so that he wouldn't try to follow them.

"Okay, what's this plan of yours?" Tesla inquired when the five of them were alone.

"Shiro has a sister, Nova, Zeref is keeping her hostage but also needs her for some kind of magic he's been working on. I figure not only will saving her keep her safe and reunite Shiro and his sister, but it'll also throw a wrench in the works of Zeref's plan. Thoughts?"

"Okay, first of all, how the crap do you plan we save this girl? We have no clue where she is. We have no means to fight Zeref in order to save her. Shiro could still be lying and this girl doesn't even exist." Gray listed.

"Shiro isn't lying." Riza snapped at him. She took a deep breath. "Okay, so I don't have a full plan but I'm not going to let my brother destroy another family. This one... this one we're saving."

She had confidence and drive in her eyes. This was personal. Though Natsu couldn't remember the years before his memories were erased and Gray wasn't even around for it, they knew she could remember every detail. She remembered everything that happened and all the pain. She wanted to save Shiro from that.

"Well, you guys know I'm always up for a fight." Nastu grinned.

"Same here." Gray agreed.

Riza looked to Tesla and David.

"Well I never get the chance to go on cool adventures so sure, why not?" David beamed.

All of them looked at Tesla who's face read: 'I'm really gettin' sick of this crap'. She looked around at them and sighed.

"Fine whatever. Like I have any choice in the matter anyway."

"Aww you're my bestest friend in the whole world." Riza attempted a hug.

"Get off me ya little annoyance."

After words they gathered everything they needed. Riza informed Lucy what was happening and Lucy agreed to keep an eye on Shiro. And they headed off toward Korosu Yama. They didn't have the means for 'Wheel of Comrades' so they set off on foot. Riza tried desperately to come up with a plan on the way there. On the way, they encountered many different people and things. 5 days into their journey they were walking through a thick forest and found themselves in a large clearing. Upon entering the clearing David stopped walking, he became unstable and was struggling to stand.

"What's wrong?" Riza asked with concern.

"I just feel really faint all the sudden."

"Here sit down." She helped him to the ground.

"I'll rest here for awhile. You guys keep going."

"Not happening man, we're sticking together." Gray said scanning the clearing.