Chapter Twelve

Fair Warning: This may be a really long chapter compared to my other chapters because I'm going to finish this book today. After this book, I'm going to start a new one with a plot that I won't reveal at the moment.

Jack's Point of View
"Sir! The castle is under attack!" Lumiere shouted from across the room.

"Let them come. There's no point anymore." I told him.

"But sir!" He shouted once more.

"Just leave me here." I looked out the window.

I loved Elsa, but I let her go. I'm probably not even a second thought of her's. Why would she come back for me?

She's with her sister now. Elsa truly loved her sister.

Elsa never truly loved me.

And never will...

"Ah hah! Here you are!" said an unfamiliar voice from the hall.

I glanced over to see who it was. It was a tall man with brown hair. He looked like he wanted to kill me.

At this point, I wouldn't care.

The man runs towards me and gives me a giant push through the window, onto the side roof of the castle.

He kept kicking and punching me until I heard a familiar voice yell from the window I was just pushed out of.

"Jack!" shouted Elsa.

I suddenly felt the urge to fight back against this unknown man.

"Hans! Stop it!" shouted Elsa.

All of a sudden, ice came from the window of the castle.

I looked back and saw Elsa's arm pointed in the direction the ice came. She must have thrown it.

Hans slipped on the ice and almost fell over the edge. He was hanging on my one hand.

"Help me! Don't let me die!" He shouted. Suddenly, pity filled me. I wasn't going to let him die, no matter how much he wanted to kill me.

I helped him back onto the roof.

"Get out." I told him as I was walked to Elsa.

Third Person's Point of View
Elsa held out her hands for Jack to get him back to the room; however, Hans stabbed Jack in the upper back right before he got into the room.

Hans then lost his balance and fell off the roof to his death.

Elsa pulled Jack up onto the balcony.

"Don't worry—" Jack was gasping for breath. "It's better— this way."

"It won't be the same." Elsa told him.

The snowflake in the room was almost completely melted, indicating that Jack would never get his powers back.

"At least I got to see you—" Jack said, still gasping for breath. "One last time."

Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, and Cogsworth are all watching from the corner of the room. As Jack dies, the last piece of the snowflake falls. The three suddenly lose the light in their eyes, they'll never be human again.

Elsa then puts her head into Jack's chest and starts crying. She may not have shown it as much as she should have, but Elsa loved Jack.

Snow suddenly starts to fall as Elsa continues to cry.

Jack's lifeless body regains life and sits up. Elsa lifts her head up to see a familiar face but with white hair.

"Jack?" She asked.

"Elsa, you did it!" Jack was so excited. "You help me regain my powers and you discovered your's in the process!"

Elsa wiped the tears from her eyes.

"And yes, I love you two."

The two share a lovely kiss on the snowy balcony.

As for the household object, they're no longer objects anymore! They have regained their human form and have never been happier!

Jack and Elsa's kiss could last a lifetime and they wouldn't care.

They've never been happier since they've met one another.

***
With everyone gathered around, Jack and Elsa dance around the ballroom. Everyone has regained human form.

With beautiful music playing in the back, a great room that's better than she had ever dreamt, Elsa finally felt like she belonged.

Not only was this the place she belonged, but with the man she belonged with.

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast.

Okay so, now this story is over. I'll be started a new book after finals week (which will probably be around next Tuesday or Wednesday).

Be on the lookout for it!

I don't know if I'll keep up with the Hercules/Jelsa mix that I thought about or do the other plot that I'm not revealing yet.

I don't know, man.

Stay Fabulous ✌️️
-Riley 🎷