Chapter Four

Anna's Point of View
I ran into the tavern crying and screaming.

"Help me! Please!" I shouted.

"What is it, Anna?" Hans asked.

"It's Elsa! She's been captured!" I hollered. "By a Jack Frost!"

Everyone laughed.

"I know it sounds crazy but it's true!"

"Get out, crazy loon!" said LeFou.

I then walked out of the tavern before I could cause any more trouble.

Han's Point of View
"What a crazy girl, am I right?" LeFou said and everyone laughed.

That's when it hit me, that's how I'll get Elsa to marry me!

"LeFou! I just got a brilliant idea!" LeFou came closer to me and I whispered my idea to him.

This is the best thing I've ever thought of.

Elsa's Point of View
I wandered down into the kitchen and it was quite ravishing.

There was what looked like a hand-carved, wooden table in the center of the room, red curtains covering the windows, and a beautiful china cabinet.

"May I get you some tea, Miss?" asked a voice.

"Who's there?" I asked, very confused.

"Down here!" I looked down onto the table to see a talking tea pot!

This can't be! I'm just imagining things!

Am I?

"Are— are you talking?" I asked.

"Why yes, I am." Her voice was old and comforting, I loved it. "My name is Mrs. Potts. Can I get you some tea?"

I nodded to her and focused more on the designs on the wall. They were almost indescribable!

A small cup of a tea appeared in front of me. I went to take a drink of it and the cup started laughing?

"Ahh!" I shouted.

"I didn't mean to scare you!" said the cup. "My name is Chip."

Chip had a part of his cup missing, which is why I'm assuming he's called Chip.

"That was a very brave thing you did today." Mrs. Potts said. "I don't think I've ever met someone who would've done that."

"I would do anything to save my sister." I told her.

"You should probably head upstairs and get ready for dinner! We wouldn't want you to be late!" Mrs. Potts told me as I headed upstairs.

I'm barely even hungry.

I mean, why would I eat with this Jack Frost anyways? He shouldn't have captured me in the first place.

What fun...