Chapter Eleven

Elsa's Point of View

What have I done? Jack is going to get killed, tortured, or even worse...

Killed.

It's all my fault.

If I wouldn't have showed Hans and the village Jack then this wouldn't have happened; but if I wouldn't have told the town about Jack then Anna wouldn't even be here.

"Elsa," Anna said. "I know how you feel about Jack. It's obvious you're upset with what you did."

"I don't need reminding." I said with anger in my voice and Anna started moving back.

"What is that?" She asked.

"What's what?" I stood up.

"That." Anna pointed to a substance that I couldn't quite comprehend. "Elsa, that's ice."

My breaths suddenly got heavier and deeper. Did this mean that I was cursed like Jack? Why was this curse put upon me? What did I do?

"Elsa, calm down. This can not only help us, but Jack as well. If we can get out of here, somehow, then you can go save him."

We both looked around the cellar and couldn't find anything that could help us; except one thing: a hatchet. Why we had a hatchet in the cellar, I didn't know nor did I care.

Anna took the hatchet and hit it against the door just enough that we could escape.

"Go save him." Anna told me before I ran to my horse.

Han's Point of View

"Take anything you can find but remember: Leave the prince to me!" The mob then entered the castle.

When we walked into the castle, a line of furniture was waiting for us, but it wasn't just any furniture.

Living furniture...

"If you want to get to Jack, you have to get through us first..." said the wardrobe.

"Don't worry, men. We can take them." I said.

That was my first mistake in this battle. All chaos broke out after I said that.