Chapter Five

Jack's Point of View
"Why isn't she here?" I asked, starting to loose my temper. "I've been sitting here for 10 minutes!"

"She's probably just late." Mrs. Potts said.

"Now remember, act like a gentlemen." Lumeire told me.

"She could be the one to break the spell!" Mrs. Potts shouted.

"I know that!" I slammed my hands on the table in anger and walked towards Elsa's room.

If she doesn't eat with me, then she could starve for all I care!

There's no possible way that this curse can be broken by my 18th birthday, which is in 2 weeks if I might add; if it hasn't been broken now, then I don't think it ever will.

I may as well should just learn to live without my powers, I have been for quite sometime anyways...

I knock loudly on Elsa's door and shout as loud as I can.

"You should have just let me know that you weren't coming down for dinner!" I yelled.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Then go ahead and starve for all I care!" I stomped off and didn't give a second thought.

Or maybe I did?

As I walked into my room, I got our a small hand mirror.

However, this wasn't just any mirror; this mirror was my window to the outside world. When I was younger and had my powers, my parents refused to let me outside or anything! Which, I didn't really mind, I liked the indoors.

I pulled the mirror and told it to show me Elsa.

"You know, he's not such a bad guy once you get to know him!" said Liz, the closet.

"I don't want to get to know him!" Elsa shouted. "He the most rude and inconsiderate man I've ever met."

It seemed as if she immediately regretted that statement as quickly as she said it.

"No, I've met someone worse." Elsa stated. "Jack is not nearly as bad as Hans..." Elsa's head faced downwards and the vision was shut off.

I honestly felt bad for Elsa; I don't know who this 'Hans' character is but he must be pretty bad if he's worse than me...

Wait, I'm feeling for this girl?

It's been a long time since I've felt any type of feeling for anyone.

What makes you so special, Elsa?