Chapter Ten

Elsa's Point of View
"It's okay, Anna. You'll be okay." I told Anna as she lay in the bed of the cottage."

I had made a fire which made the cottage feel warm and cozy enough for Anna.

The mirror Jack had given me was laying on the table and I picked it up; to be honest, I may have started developing feelings for Jack. However, that's all over now; I'm back home with Anna, that's all I need.

"What's that, Elsa?" Anna asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." I told her. "Just something I found on the way back home." I put it back down on the table, not thinking anything of it.

There was a loud knock on the door; it made me worried because no one usually ever knocks.

"I'll answer the door if you make me a cup of tea." Anna offered.

"Deal." I went over to the fire and started making Anna a cup of tea.

However, when I looked back around, Anna was gone.

"Anna!" I ran out the door to see a crowd of people and Anna being thrown into a trailer label 'Mental Asylum'.

"Oh, Elsa." Hans said. "Welcome to the party!"

"Why are you doing this, Hans?" I asked.

"Because your sister is crazy! The entire town thinks so, right?" The crowd behind him agreed. "She's been talking about a prince who lives out in a castle in the woods! Then a lot of other stuff which I don't remember, but it was crazy!"

The crowd cheered once again.

"Perhaps I could arrange to free her, if you agree to marry me." Hans smirked.

"I would never marry you, Hans. Anna isn't crazy! I've seen the prince myself; I can even show you!" I got the mirror out. "Show me the prince!" I shouted to the mirror.

Everyone was shocked at what they saw in the mirror.

It was Jack.

"He could be a threat to this town! He's probably trying to take it over right now!" Hans shouted.

"No! He's really sweet and caring! He won't take over the—"

"We need to kill him!" The crowd loved this idea.

"No! You can't!" I shouted.

Hans took the mirror out of my hand and started marching off with the crowd.

They freed Anna from the trailer and threw us both in the cellar.

There was no way we could escape.

Oh no.

What have I done?