Chapter Eight

Elsa's Point of View
Wow, the snow today is beautiful. It'd be such a beautiful day to go out and play.

I throw on my coat and run outside quicker and happier than I should. The snow has always been my favorite part of winter, even the cold.

I always told Anna that the cold never bothered me anyways but she refused to believe it.

The snow glistened from the sunlight shining above; I reached down to touch it and it was the most wonderful feeling I had felt since I've been here.

I mean, other than the feelings I've discovered for Jack. He's not such a bad guy, after all.

Maybe I should give him a chance?

What am I thinking? He trapped you in his castle!

But, he's a nice guy when he DOESN'T lose his temper.

Jack comes out and we make eye contact and I continue playing in the snow. I shoot a small smile at him and he smirks back.

A smirk?

All of a sudden, a snowball comes flying at me. The two of us then got into a heated snowball fight that seemed like it couldn't be won.

All in all, I won that fight.

Mrs. Pott's Point of View
"Did you see those two out there? There's something there! A spark!" I shouted.

"It's something there that wasn't there before!" said Lumiere.

"What's there, momma?" Chip asked.

"I'll tell you when you're older." I told Chip.

"What if we plan a romantic evening for the two?" I threw in the idea.

"Sounds perfect!" Lumiere sounded excited.

"But will the two ever agree to it?" Cogsworth asked.

"I'm sure they will, I just know it." I said.

***
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT CONTAINING THIS SERIES!!!

Book Five will be the last book in this series.

BEFORE YOU GET MAD PLEASE CONTINUE READING!

I will still make these fairytale books based off of movies and crap but they will just not be in a series. (I.E. Book six was supposed to be Hercules in Jelsa form but it's just going to be its own separate book).

Well, yeah.

Stay Fabulous 🤘🏼
-Riley 🎷