[1] Rick Grimes

Imagine Rick when he finds you on the side of the road

Imagine Rick when he finds you on the side of the road. Deciding he was going to take you in, he lowers his gun to show you he isn't a threat.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you."

You closed your eyes, your heart beating so fast you thought it might explode. He stood in front of you, his revolver in his hand. You watched his every move, fear pulsating through your body. You shook a little bit, shying away. It had been a while since you had last seen a survivor...and truth was- these days...survivors just weren't the same. The man looked charming but another truth? The charming ones were almost always the most dangerous.

You re-gripped your backpack and stared at him. You wanted to find the strength and courage to say something. You were scared - and you could see by his expression that he knew you were scared.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"Y/n." You whispered.
"I'm Rick. Rick Grimes."
You nodded, analysing his every move.
"How many walkers have you killed"
"Walkers?" You inquired.
"The dead that eat the living." Rick clarified.
"Oh...I've lost count."
He paused, looking down at the ground.
"How many people have you killed?" Rick questioned. You sighed.
"One. Just one."
"Why?"
"Because he was going to turn."
You looked at his gun, a small frown appearing on your face. You were still scared. He could raise it at any minute and kill you. After all of this fighting...your journey would be over.

Rick lowered his gun, showing you that you were no longer in danger.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Rick told you, causing a small sense of relief to wave over you.