Chapter 1: Red Roses

"Y/N! Are you ready yet?" Luciel yelled as he paced into the named girl's room. She was facing the mirror as she was finishing curling one last strand of hair. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm almost done." She smiled sheepishly as she began her makeup. "You're only beginning your makeup? We're gonna be here all night!" He slumped down in his position and groaned. 

"Calm down. You're lucky I don't like putting on much makeup." Finishing her eyelashes with one more swipe of the mascara brush. She got up and dragged Luciel behind her to the door. 

"Red or black?" Luciel slowly walked to where [Name] was standing. He stared at the shiny red heels and the dark shiny heels. "Red." She chuckled,"Of course~" 

"Whaaaat? It goes better with your dress." He pouted and crossed his arms. "And it's as red as our love." She swung her arms around his neck and gave him a quick kiss. 

"That doesn't make sense." Luciel smiled against [Name]'s lips. "I know." She perked up once she pulled away. 

Her feet slipped into the red heels that matched her skin tight dress. "How are you not suffocating in that?" Luciel eyed [Name] as she tried to regain her balance. 

"Uh, because I'm hot." She winked and left the house. Luciel followed, beginning their night. 

A/N

Hey guys! So sorry! I feel asleep when I was writing this and I know this is short but I did promise that the sequel was coming out yesterday! So sorry for my lateness! I just wanted to get the story started as fast as I can! Until the next update, maybe tomorrow or tonight, stay murderous my lovely kittens!